By mommabuser - 01/07/2012 15:59

Today, my daughter's hamster pulled the water bottle off the glass, so I decided to super-glue the bottle back on. We came back an hour later to see if it had stuck, only to find both the bottle and rodent glued to the glass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 512
You deserved it 28 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why... WHY would you put something with wet superglue in a cage with a living creature? Especially something essential to its survival? I hope the poor thing is okay - you should know better.

Comments

**** UR LIFE, animal abuse i dont like it /:

I wonder how you got the hamster free.

I'm not at all shocked at the mass of self proclaimed animal experts that this post drudged up...too many falsities to even bother addressing each one, so I'll just say: don't spread your ignorant opinion as fact on the grounds that "I(we) did it with such & such and they turned out fine." You fail.

That was one of the stupidiest things to do, even if the glue had stuck, if the hamster had tried to eat some of the glue it would've died. You should've taken it out of the cage too instead of laying i ton there. Animals like the smell of super glue and they WILL try to eat it. Plus there is such things that hold the water bottle onto the glass, little metal contraptions that hold it on. If you don't know how to take care of a pet then you really shouldn't have one...

You lose! You get nothing! Good day, sir!!!

marisadc79 0

How stupid can you be to not take the living and breathing hamster out of the cage before you tried a half ass stunt with super glue. I pray the poor thing is alright and you'd better hope nobody who knows you finds out and turns you in for animal cruelty. F**k your kids life and the hamsters but not yours YDI and then some. I swear the world is filling up with more idiots then we can handle.