By mommabuser - 01/07/2012 15:59

Today, my daughter's hamster pulled the water bottle off the glass, so I decided to super-glue the bottle back on. We came back an hour later to see if it had stuck, only to find both the bottle and rodent glued to the glass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 512
You deserved it 28 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why... WHY would you put something with wet superglue in a cage with a living creature? Especially something essential to its survival? I hope the poor thing is okay - you should know better.

Comments

That is animal cruelty to even leave the hampster in there with the glue fumes in the first place. Also, how did you plan to refil the bottle with it glued to the tank. Are you kidding me? And to leave that poor poor hampster in the tank with wet glue... You should be ashamed of yourself.

rightspark 7

Lol op think better next time;)

Why would you not wait until the glue had set???

OP, please tell what happened to the hamster, now I'll have nightmares about this -.- How could you be so dumb? Leaving glue like that - dry or wet - in a rodent cage is so stupid - they gnaw on everything, and glue is toxic to them. I hope your daughter didn't inherit your stupidity and takes better care of her pet.

use something with acetone in it, like nail polish remover. Or mix one part acetone with one part WD40. Or use warm soapy water. But don't be as much of an idiot about it as you were with the glue >.>. Or you will hurt the hamster even more.

The_F3rris 11

Reminds me of when i tried to free a mouse from a sticky trap. I soon learned it was impossible...and made the decision to put him out of his misery. I had to beat him with a shoe while crying.

Stormyyyy 12

How were you planning on giving the hamster clean water after you had superglued it to the cage?

Thebestman123 3

I want to see a picture of this. I think it would be bad for the hamster, but hilarious to me.

gracevet88 0