By bad date - 13/06/2012 04:42 - United States - Bennet

Today, my date made me pay him for picking me up, and taking me back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 364
You deserved it 3 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

22cute 17

Thats not a date; that's a taxi cab!

what a gentleman.. shoulda given him some spit soup ;)

50, I understand you are referencing another FML, but in this case it really doesn't fit.

JackeeDawn 9

What do you expect? Gas is ******* expensive.

Cowboy1986 4

Wow!!! He's a genius if you actually did it , but if not what a dick move

She did actually do it. Because she said "made me pay." I wouldn't have done it. It's a dick move either way..

Well 54, the FML does lack information, but think about this. They might have went somewhere a 30 minute drive away, and most likely at night. Then your date says he will only drive you if you pay him. What would you do? And of course no second date.

yoursucklives 36

Well gas is expensive these days. I know it costs me $1.58 cents/L an I have an 80L tank. So I can see why he'd do it from a economical point. But asking your date for that is a tad strange.

We can assume that he didn't want a second date.

If he did, she should charge. It's only fair.

Cowboy1986 4
william8691 10
hockeyoceancity 13

35- Oh i know that was sarcasm because those two did such a good job at being sarcastic!

Andrew910 5

Did he have one of those taxi things that tell how much money you owe him?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Yeah, she does. Clearly this guy is just a douche.

With as many douche bags that are out there it's getting tough for people to find a "real" anything

nirvi 3

Love the comment number 55 above

Unfortunately, "real men" are found in the friendzone.

Words of a bitter virgin. Creepy weirdos and idiots who can't be happy unless they're ******* someone are found in the "friend-zone". Some other guy lucked out. Quit bitching.

Personal experience listening to the kinds of people who bitch about the "friend-zone". No more stereotyping than TheMarshal's comment, my friend. In fact, it's actually LESS of a sweeping generalization.

Yeah right. Guys keep themselves in the friend zone. If you want to date her, grow a pair and tell her. Or you can keep complaining.

Amen to that 84. Every good guy is in the friend zone and then they bitch about not finding a good guy.

pengin 13

I call bullshit. My bf is a "real man" and a legitimate "nice guy"--- but you know what? I actually liked him AND he had the balls to ask me out and he doesn't wallow in this self-pity bs all these "friendzoned" guys complain about.....

blackman100 20

#129. **** you bitch. We are all proud of you and your boyfriend. But ask your best friend that is a guy that youve had for a while and is not your bf if he has or had a crush on you. I bet you he will say yes. If you dont have one or he happens to be gay, you would obviously have no idea about the friendzone and have no right to ridicule friendzoned peoples.

jessesgirl14 16

24- Calling the guy a douche would imply he could get near a ******. But I doubt he was able to

Shouldve caught the bus or called a cab and sent him on his bike... What a tool

yoursucklives 36

and i always thought the first date was about making a good first impression...

xXxIracebethxXx 14

It doesn't really say it was the first date, though.

yoursucklives 36

yeah you're right. anyway, now all his chances are gone!

He was showing her his marketing skills.

thiscrazything 1

Charge him double for wasting your evening with such an asshole.