By Anonymous - 09/07/2019 04:00

Today, I finished hauling all of my possessions from another state, because I was supposed to move in with my girlfriend. I was just waiting to find a job. Almost as soon as my stuff was delivered, she broke up with me and told me to figure out getting it all back by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 079
You deserved it 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you take her to a claims court for moving expenses? You had expectations of cohabitation and she all but left you homeless with a bunch of stuff.

Well she sure as **** could’ve timed that a lot better. Like maybe BEFORE he moved his stuff in with her.

Comments

Can you take her to a claims court for moving expenses? You had expectations of cohabitation and she all but left you homeless with a bunch of stuff.

Yes - I get it - now you moved your underwear and stuff - so she should feel obligated to live with you ever after. Because living with someone who doesn't really want you will make you happy. You are in a not very pleasant situation,that normally would be worthy of a FML. But your focus on her 'obligation' to you changes things a bit.

Well she sure as **** could’ve timed that a lot better. Like maybe BEFORE he moved his stuff in with her.

or maybe she discovered new and unpleasant characteristics of OP after he moved his stuff in, and kicked him out.

They had planned on moving in together. She moved first, he was waiting for work. As soon as most of his stuff arrived, she broke up with him and he now has to move back. Yeah, she definitely dropped the ball on that one. She should have let him know BEFORE he paid for and moved his stuff, not after.

points for imagination. But the post doesn't mention much of the stuff you claim to be true

At no point did it indicate he felt she was "obligated "

Nhayaa 21

Ah! It's a bad week for you, guys! A man had a similar story on the french FML! His girlfriend moved in, broke up less than a week after and left before even unpacking! 😆

chickensheep 15

What does a lesbian bring on a second date? A U-Haul.

Trinity Fenwick 7

oooh oooh judge Judy, that'll fix her ass