By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

Most of the time I just ignore comments like these, but this one actually made me laugh.

yea, normally i don't read them either, let alone think of writing them, but it seemed like a good one, just too bad no one else thought so lol

Don't be fooled- you most definitely are a creepy freak, and anyone that is agreeing with you, thinking its ok, is also a creepy freak. Don't let it trick you into thinking you have sympathy and support from decent people.

sublime93 0
because_im_bored 0

Just because you're a girl doesn't make it OK to be a creep. If it were the other way around, it would be criminal to watch a girl changing. It's the same thing. Of course he called you a freak.

i would've done the same thing had a hot girl been changing in a room maybe, i mean you shouldn't be peekign though, and that's just an absolute fail for saying bless you, its not YDI for peeking its a YDI for being stupid enough to give yourself away like that. FAIL.

OwMyToe 0

Haha! xD Totally deserved that one.

dRose22 0

Can't feel sympathy for you. But unless your ugly, I don't see why the guy would freak out. Unless of course, he were gay.

christcb 0

She is not really a freak and I don't blame you for doing it ... but you definitely deserve whatever you get.

esklstar 0

u guys are all losers and jelous!!