By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

screaming_butter 0

Oh no you got caught watching someone change, gah you derseve it for being a perv!

dtrtdrgdh 0

he still had boxers and stuff on! not that weird. plus i'm fourteen and he's 21 so probably awkward for him?

I have something to tell you... I saw you the other night, dressing. I HAD to watch you, ur so hawt!!11 But you still had a bra and underwear on, okay!?! I AM NOT WEIRD, OKAY!?!? lol

Well i'm 14 and i don't go spying on my 21 year old friend when she's changing. Its still kind of stupid for you to do it, no matter what age you are. Its still perverted. Theres a 7 year gap, so that would be as if a 7 year old was watching you change. I bet you'd be creeped out by that right? So you did kind of deserve it. What you didn't deserve was him telling your parents. If i were in the same situation i would've let you off with a warning. so YDI a little bit, but your life is still ******.

No, she definitely deserved the telling, ESPECIALLY since he is an adult and she is 14. That is the /right/ thing to do. Letting off with a warning? She's NOT the seven year old, she is 14 and she should know better. Her parents need to be involved so they can teach her proper respect and manners, among a lot of other things. It's more than just age that makes it awkward, it's because you SPIED ON HIM CHANGING, firstly, and, as I've said many times before YOU ARE HIS BEST FRIEND'S LITTLE, UNDERAGED SISTER. There are tons of things about this that "awkward" just doesn't cut it for that poor guy.

Vilen1025 0

YDI for being a peeping tom

kbs123456789 0

YDI for beinga creepy voyeur

You seriously spied on your brother's best friend as he changed? What are you, 12? If I caught anyone watching me change I would beat the piss out of them. How inconsiderate. Please grow up.

dtrtdrgdh 0

Ummmm. I'm pretty sure I said I was 14! and btw, **** YOU!!

I think being 14 makes it worse.. Admitting to that doesn't help you.

No, **** /you/, dear. Or, at least, someone apparently needs to, so you're not spying on such older boys. You really /do/ need to grow up, honestly. Only a child or a creep would do something so half-brained. Really, did you think at /all/, during that situation? Use your brain, kid. It may not be fully developed, but it isn't absent!

seven_to_twelve 3

Yeah, you're kind of creepy.

lmmmr 0

I'm really disgusted that so many girls think this is okay. I am a girl, and a feminist, and you're all ******* morons if you believe that this is okay.

Psht, yeah, I have to agree with you there. I will admit, I am indeed a Grade A pervert, and maybe even a bit of a creep myself, but I know a thousand times better than to watch people change.

zee209 0

I'm also a girl, and I DO NOT think it's okay! It's an invasion of privacy.

FINALLY! A feminist that isn't just another man-hater. Thank you for having a brain.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the towel thing would be more awkward. "Oh? This? I come into my brother's room in just a towel all the time!"

YDI cause that's a little creepy (OK really creepy), but it is really really funny