By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

Brooklynxman 0

Complete and utter freak. Why dont you go play hide and go **** yourself? Actually, Im willing to bet after seeing him, you did.

Wow, perve... be more discreet next time ;D

dtrtdrgdh 0

people on here are stupid!!! you all know you would look if you saw someone dressing!! besides, if you're hot and you leave the door open while you're changing clothes, you should expect it!!! if you were really that worried about privacy, you would make SURE the door was closed or lock it for that matter!

Maybe he didn't realize the door was still open, or maybe the door came open and he didn't notice? And no, you shouldn't expect someone to look. You should be paranoid that someone MIGHT, but you never should expect someone to be dick enough to watch. And the only people who know they're hot... are just arrogant ***** who aren't really. And not every "hot" person wants everyone to watch them dress, either. If you go your whole life expecting and wanting people to watch you dress... you're a very sad attention *****. Emphasis on the *****. And no, I would never watch someone changing without their consent. I look away if I can see them, because I know a little thing called RESPECT... which you apparently LACK. Also, the reason he doesn't want to be seen is most likely because that's his friend's sister. He might be afraid of getting his ass kicked if he allowed her to watch, or he just plain can't get over that it's his best bud's sister. If it's the OP's brother's best friend, likely this friend can't think of the sister with any sort of potential. And, of course, he was also creeped out by the fact his BEST FRIEND'S SISTER was watching him dress. I've had my brother's friends watch me sleep (as in, actually opening my door and watching me), and have thrown the biggest shitfits in my life. Is it because I am a lesbian? No, it's because that's just ******* rude and freaky.

Oh wait, are you seriously the OP? lol

zee209 0

I wouldn't have. I respect people's privacy, and you're obviously an immature teenager who has a lot of growing up to do.

letitbe56 0

I really don't think this is the OP. I've seen the OP reply back before, and usually there's a little badge icon in the corner of the comment that says so. This girl is just pretending for attention.

I was wondering that myself, or that she wasn't a member until today and joined to respond to her comments. But of course, that would be contradictory of the "I don't care" sentiment she's giving. And then again, she could just be quite the troll, because I find it fairly hard to believe her parents didn't punish her in the slightest. If she were my child, I'd beat her ass and teach the brat some respect.

Mvibes 0

Who the **** changes with the door open? But still, actually looking does make you a creeper, You'd bprobably find a way to look even when the door was shut.....but um...where were you? The way you said it makes it seem like you were in the door way..so how could he NOT see you? YDI

How does that make you a freak? He would have done the same thing if he saw you changing,

boom_bam_kazam 0
ksunnyv1011 0

A bit creppy don't you think? Perv!

cutiepie6310 0

As long as you weren't watching him while he was butt naked, it's not THAT creepy. But YDI.

icertainlysuck 0

What makes you think that? If he was straight that means he definitely would've invited her in and they would've started to **** or something? God some people on here are stupid.

If your reasoning is as the person above me stated: She's 14, He's 21, anddddd it is his best friend's little sister, presumably with her mother, father, and brother in the house. That's many kinds of wrong... and a horrible idea. Plus, just because he's a guy, doesn't mean he wants to **** her just because she thinks he's hot... and especially not since she's so creepy!