By Good sister - 13/10/2011 23:20 - United States

Today, my brother in law got into a fight with my husband. My pregnant sister was yelling at her husband to stop beating my husband up. When I came into the room, I asked why they were fighting. You'll never guess who the real father of my sister's baby is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 133
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel for you.... Just not right that infidelity should manifest itself like that. I'm sorry for your loss. It certainly is a loss. He has taken something from you that you can't get back....not only him but both of them. Can't imagine how you feel. Best wishes. Hope you launched a foot into the cheating happy sacks....

Comments

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

Damn sounds like something straight outta a soap opera! I agree, your life sucks!

im so sorry you have to put up with that op

I hope you and your brother-in-law beat your husband to a pulp. I'd say whack your sister to for sleeping with him, but the baby shouldnt get hurt for being "illegitimate"

She's married, so technically the child's not illegitimate. Her cuckolded husband may even be on the hook for support of this child that may or may not be his; the law as it stands in most jurisdictions assumes children born within a marriage are the product of that marriage. Many, many men pay support foe kids that aren't biologically theirs (although it should be said that some men support these children, and remain a father-figure to them, of their own free will).

*for. Sorry about that, I'm having optic issues today & it can be hard to avoid the typos with that going on, lol.

rae_munchkin 6

She should kick her right in the **** after the baby is born.

Why do women seem to think that it is ok to resort to violence when their boyfriend or husband sleeps with another woman? Just because you have been wronged DOES NOT give you the RIGHT, to maim, mutilate nor cause bodily harm to your boyfriend, husband or family member.

Then what are we supposed to do, 240? Let this slide? Pretend this never happened? I don't know how YOU deal with crazy shit like Op went through. Sometimes we have no choice BUT to resort to violence if all else fails.

240 you're a ******* idiot. I don't agree violence is the answer for most things, but for this situation, yes, violence is the best solution

NineeCat 32

If it's a boyfriend just dump his ass. A husband, on the other hand, made a clear cut choice to step out of his marriage and **** another chick. In this case getting her pregnant! He clearly didn't care what the consequences would be if and when they were found out. So.....while this poor woman's world is crashing down, I hope she directs all that force into her knee and straight into his unfaithful balls... *phew*

zombietoast 4
imcutefml 0
txgirl2013 14

Joke has already been made....try again.

The milk man ??? please tell us who, the suspense is killing me !!!!!

I'll never guess who the real father is? well the obvious choice would be your husband, so I don't think he is. I'll guess... Burt Reynolds!

PYLrulz 17

That was going to be my guess!!! I'll just go with my second guess then... Sean Connery

henrygondorff 2

Say "Oops, sorry to interrupt. Continue punching."