By Good sister - 13/10/2011 23:20 - United States

Today, my brother in law got into a fight with my husband. My pregnant sister was yelling at her husband to stop beating my husband up. When I came into the room, I asked why they were fighting. You'll never guess who the real father of my sister's baby is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 133
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel for you.... Just not right that infidelity should manifest itself like that. I'm sorry for your loss. It certainly is a loss. He has taken something from you that you can't get back....not only him but both of them. Can't imagine how you feel. Best wishes. Hope you launched a foot into the cheating happy sacks....

Comments

drunkinstl 0
EarAcheMyEYE10 2

OUCH!!!!!.... Just wondering... did u kill your asshole husband or did your brother-in-law?

... How the hell is the brother-in-law to blame for any of it?

63 you are so dumb, for real! read the comment and repeat until you can understand it has nothing to do about blaming the brother in law

BellaBoo8275 1

that's so messed up. i feel for you.

How do you feel for her? Are you her? Are you an alien probing people to connect your feelings with the human race? Holy shit your freaky man quit creeping people out.

You've never heard the expression "I feel for you" before? How about the song? Heard that one?

SlaveToRetail 10

I don't understand how someone could do that to a family member. That's BLOOD. No matter what they did, they don't deserve to be back-stabbed like that.

MattRoseen 12

Marriage isn't "blood"....? Family is. Which there was no direct family incest here...

0opsie 6

She wasn't talking about incest. She was talking about the OP's sister ("blood") betraying her by sleeping with her husband.

Idk what to make of this... sounds like you said family orgy... O.o Tell me more.

God Bless the People! ...and don't forget to Vote!

So you each married a brother and they a sister isn't that kinda weird?

dude, no. her brother in law means that her sister is married to him, not that its her husbands brother

The OP's brother in law beat up her husband because he found out that her husband slept with his wife (the OP's sister) and got her pregnant.

99jojojojo1 5

Now that is one epic fail...