By Anonymous - 17/09/2014 11:46 - United States - Gaffney

Today, my brother got the same cologne as the guy I've been seeing for a while. Every time I'm with my brother I think about him, and every time I'm with him I think about my brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 806
You deserved it 4 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should buy a new fragrance for your guy asap.. This should take care of everything

My brother wears the cologne of an ex-boyfriend. For awhile I thought of him everytime I smelt it, but thankfully now when I smell it is just reminds me of my brother. Ask one of them to switch, maybe if your boyfriend knows that you think of your brother when you smell him he'll be happy to change it.

Comments

You should buy a new fragrance for your guy asap.. This should take care of everything

Or she should just hide her brother's cologne.

incoherentrmblr 21

Lack of gender icon makes this quite intriguing...

I agree with #1, the boyfriend should get a new cologne.

It's a great opportunity to get your man a gift.

same thing happened to me. I threw out my brother's cologne and got my (back then) BF a new one. problem solved :)

but what if they coincidentally buy the same collone again? I say do one or the other, not both

cjwayy 22

Yikes. That's pretty creepy! Buy your boyfriend or your brother some new cologne.

My brother wears the cologne of an ex-boyfriend. For awhile I thought of him everytime I smelt it, but thankfully now when I smell it is just reminds me of my brother. Ask one of them to switch, maybe if your boyfriend knows that you think of your brother when you smell him he'll be happy to change it.

i8cake 12

I see a gift in your brother's future..no?

RecklessLove 18

No, the smell will still be associated with the brother. The bf should get the new cologne.

iLike2Teabag 27

You'd think he nose better than to smell the same as you. I guess he doesn't have any common scents.

AnOriginalName 19

Well no, they do have common scents. That's the whole problem.

Also reread the fml, the brother smells like her boyfriend, not her.

Hey they both have good taste if you like the smell. If all you think about are good thinks I don't see the problem. If it bugs you that much slightly nudge one in the other direction and buy a Cologne you like even more for your bf

I wonder what you'd think if you started using it yourself?

Incest-urbation? Sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth.

Mortoli 30

She'd be thinking of both of them right? Lol.