By Anonymous - 06/06/2009 17:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend went to the aquarium. We were noticing the fishy smell, and I had made a comment about it. Then my boyfriend slowly, and seductively whispers into my ear, "It sort of reminds me of how you smell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 255
You deserved it 13 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, clearly he brought you there to show you the importance of personal hygiene.

Comments

WASH YOUR PUSSY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU NASTY BITCH!

Seductively? Eh, at least he likes it...? :/

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? "If it smells like cologne, leave it alone, If it smells like fish... IT'S A TASTY DISH!" All women have a particular smell down there. The people who are grossed out by this FML are obviously immature or haven't had very much sexual experience.

gabrielbaby 9

I agree not to mention your not supposed to clean it, it's actually unhealthy and can cause yeast infections, or other issues.

jandersoniii, sex is actually not rape, except when it is nonconsensual sex. This is defined by whether or not either partner says 'no', or whether or not either partner is considered at or above the 'age of consent'. I will try to argue--just because you are a 'queer studies Phd' at the University of Eastern New Mexico doesn't mean you are right. Men did not invent sex, whether you believe in creation or evolution because 1) God is not a gender and 2) animals have been having sex for a long time. It's how we procreate. I don't really want to explain this to you, however, because I think that you not procreating is a good thing.

vansbabe66 0

Wow.. Why you even post this up

adventurepaws 0

Jandersoliii = A TRUE IDIOT

OP: either take a shower once in a while or date a fisherman.

It's not supposed to smell like fish. There's a certain infection that will do that. Time to visit the doc!

lmmmr 0

Jandersoniii, if you do in fact have a PhD in queer studies then you know that there are much more productive and beneficial things you could be doing for the cause of equality than spewing irrelevant and unnecessary definitions of human sexuality as violence. And if you're not actually concerned with helping the cause then please don't state yourself as an expert on the intentions of it, as you are undermining everyone who is.