By heshay - 28/10/2010 04:27 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was seated in my section at work. As he sees me his face drops... he's on a date. He had forgotten I work there. I had to serve him and his date, and they didn't leave a tip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 747
You deserved it 3 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd break up with him, not because he's cheating, but because he's obviously too stupid to not take a date to the restaurant where his girlfriend works! Who wants to be around someone that dumb?

Comments

you mean EX boyfriend. what a douche lord..

I'd break up with him, not because he's cheating, but because he's obviously too stupid to not take a date to the restaurant where his girlfriend works! Who wants to be around someone that dumb?

so wait haha you wouldn't mind if your girlfriend cheated on you,? the deal breaker is that she was "dumb?" hahahawut?

i could easily cheat but for someone to not give a shit enough to know where you work or too dumb to remember unless he/she smokes way too much weed...yes that would be half of why I would break up with her. just sayin. lol

#52 - bingo. #18 - There are many reasons why I might break up with someone, including being cheated on, but in this case, my number one reason would be that they were galactically stupid, then number two would be that they were cheating. I can tolerate a lot of things in a relationship, but I can't handle people that are dumb as rocks.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe he didn't think their relationship was exclusive.

The trick with non-exclusive relationships is to not mention the other person or people ever, for the same reason you never talk about ex-girlfriends. It's one thing for a girl to be OK with you seeing other people, it's another to rub their faces in it. Even if this was a legitimate date (although the face-falling says otherwise), it'd still be a stupid and thoughtless move.

marknotton 2

How satisfying was it when you used their plates as a spittoon?

He was never your boyfriend. A boyfriend is someone who knows where you work. He was a guy you were dating and apparently not exclusively. That said it still sucks.

Agreed, an I would love a slice of that delicious looking strawberry pie =)

Should have put some of your pubes in both of their foods. That way you will always be inside of them. :-P

You should have called him honey and asked when you were going out again so you could out him to his other chick too..

he's cheating on you. why would you care that he didn't leave a tip?

hghiPigh 0

because this is clearly a made up fml

I also call bullshit, the dude wouldn't forget where his girlfriend works

I think you'd be surprised by how stupid people really are. especially cheating men. they don't have the best track record for thinking clearly.

RedPillSucks 31

Because tips are how she makes her money.

sarcdude 3

The point of him not leaving a tip is the "insult to injury" aspect. /explaining the joke

bman134 0

you should have said hi babe what are you doing here give him a kiss and when she leave break up with him then he goes from 2 -0

Shaggy_92 5