By Rman - 02/11/2009 22:35 - United States

Today, I got a letter confirming I had dropped out of college. I received this letter shortly after completing the 10th essay I had finished this week as a result of me deciding to finally apply myself to my schoolwork. Turns out that while dropping a class, I checked Drop All instead of Drop 1. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 601
You deserved it 41 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

Ya know, that sounds important enough to double check what you check...

Rhaegar 0

Ouch. That stinks big time -- FYL.

Comments

Rhaegar 0

Ouch. That stinks big time -- FYL.

cackle 0

lol...im sure to drop all of your classes, you would need to talk with an actual person.

My school also makes it ridiculously easy to drop classes, so I believe the op that. Not the ten essays though.

ForgottenRemix0 0

WTF OP!!! I would smother you in your sleep if I were your old man, which he's probably going to do after you move back in. If I were you, I'd get real good at playing possum!

Sun_Kissed18 25

Ya know, that sounds important enough to double check what you check...

bostonfan696 0

http://ihatejade.com/?id=ms92w5glu6k93k0wod81vhmuql2hf7

But, on the bright side, those classes are going to be RIDICULOUSLY easy when you re-take them next semester.

Seems like dropping a course is something where you would look twice before doing that...

Ummm you can probably fix that by going to the registrar.

Yea you probably can if you explain you made a mistake

And that's why you always double, triple and quadruple check when you do important stuff like drop classes. Especially when the form is online, because online forms are often poorly designed and confusing. YDI for not checking the form before hitting "Submit." And I'm tempted to say YDI for not applying yourself to your schoolwork in the first place, but... I'm kind of a slacker myself (though I've never had to drop a class). Also, I realize that school isn't for everybody (and that "college" does not automatically equal "intelligent" ).

But it takes a certain amount of intelligence to be accepted into a college