By alltern8ive - 09/11/2009 05:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend tried to be romantic by dipping me backwards and kissing me. He dropped me on my butt and stepped on my hand while trying to help me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 301
You deserved it 5 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, my boyfriend attempted to be extremely romantic. He accidently did a nervous blunder, twice, which we'll be sure to laugh about later on." This is not a FML, you're being a whiny bitch.

Comments

zawed 1

Ohh whaaaa. Your boyfriend dropped you. Sure, it sucks, but it is most definitely NOT an FML. Stop whining. Like other people said, at least he was trying to be romantic.

Not an FML. At least he was trying to be romantic. That's more than what a lot of girls can say.

okay thiss is actually cute. so get over it.

Hey, stop being such a selfish bitch. He TRIED to be romantic for you, most girls would die for that. And so what if he accidentally dropped you, it was a mistake, get over it.

Boo-hoo. You accidently landed on your butt, and he unintentionally stepped on your hands. Not a nice feeling, but FML? Definitely not, **** his life for having a GF bitching about it here...

i think this is kinda cute. not an FML at all. it's just him messing up while trying to impress you. suck it up.

get over it, he was trying to be sweet and all you got was a fall on the butt... instead of impressing you he ended up with the embarrassment of dropping you. I would give him the FML before giving it to you...

boo ******* hoo. so he accidentally dropped you on your ass, trying to be passionate. next time, he better drop you on your head, you selfish bitch.