By MulticoloredSlug - 13/10/2016 10:57 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, my boyfriend and I were getting heated. We were having a lot of fun until I decided I wanted to be on top. He instantly got soft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 411
You deserved it 1 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe the last time he tried cowgirl (previous relationship), they didn't know how to do it right and accidentally bent his business at a painful angle. Or maybe he's a control freak who can't get it up unless he's in the dominant position. You should probably talk it out and see if it's just a silly/embarrassing story he never told you, or something you actually need to be worried about.

Comments

TheEpicKitten 20

You should talk to him about it, communication is key

Well now at least you know that he probably doesn't like that.

I guess that rules out the possibility of him being a power bottom.

Maybe the last time he tried cowgirl (previous relationship), they didn't know how to do it right and accidentally bent his business at a painful angle. Or maybe he's a control freak who can't get it up unless he's in the dominant position. You should probably talk it out and see if it's just a silly/embarrassing story he never told you, or something you actually need to be worried about.

I seem to remember that it is one of the easiest positions to break your penis in. ....and now all the men on here are going to instantly go soft next time we have a girlfriend suggest cowgirl.

Someone needing to be dominate in bed isn't something to worry about. It isn't related to being a control freak

Or maybe he just like, lost his hard on. It happens.

Dominant vs Control Freak; big difference.

I'm highly dominate, but if being in a position that is slightly more submissive makes someone literally unable to get turned on they're 1. Probably a control freak 2. A really bad, uncreative dom.

dietcoke09 25

Weight has nothing to do with this. If he was hard to begin with while getting heated, he's attracted to her and her weight already. It has something to do with the guy and this position.

tounces7 27

I don't think he was speaking of attractiveness, I think he meant he'd be crushed underneath someone who was really large.

Maybe he took a dislike to bottom in his prison days?

My boyfriend is like this too. It's really easy for a girl to get too excited when she's on top and I can only imagine how painful a bent penis is. Maybe he's a bad experience, but you definitely need to talk to him about it.

Confucius say: girl who ride on top, must have hard saddle