By Grrrawrwtf - 03/06/2012 04:25 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me that he wanted to break up with me but it had to be after our cruise together because he doesn't want to lose out on money. Can't wait for the Bahamas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 940
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Greendaycheese 12

Push him off of the cruise ship! >:)

Guess who's sleeping on the couch in your suite?

Comments

Just **** another guy on the cruise....WIN

Screw someone else on the cruise ship and see how me feels about it>:)

hewro_failure 11

People please stop using sex with a random person a good idea as revenge ... It's not and it makes you look slutty... Instead she should take the tickets and give one to her best friend and go with them that way she can enjoy life with a really good friend while talking shit about him all at his expense while on a wonderful luxurious cruise :-)

Jerica_22 5

Well maybe you can find someone new or just make friends

Shadowkatt 0

just leave him for a hunk on the cruise! he wont mind, right?

YDI for not ending it with him when he brought it up. But since you're going, take this as an opportunity to meet other people.

53 and 57 you guys missed the point as to why he is an asshole. It wasn't because he wanted to break up with her, but how he approached it. He told her he wanted to stay together until after the cruise because he only wants to save money. That's pretty inconsiderate and so makes him an asshole. If he wasn't an asshole, he would have ended the relationship immediately - aka before the cruise. Also fyi, women who end up breaking up with guys get labelled as bitch and are considered the "bad guy." So it's not just men who get labels when a relationship ends.

Go on the cruise and maybe you'll meet someone on board....

wubbazugg 5

I'd suggest hopping on every dick on that boat. Make it a fun time!

Patience - the ability to wait at times, for example, breaking up with a girlfriend/boyfriend.