By pinchy - 07/03/2011 03:00 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me he was taking me out to eat to his favorite restaurant. He said I could order whatever I wanted and he'd pay for it. He took me to Red Lobster, knowing full well that I'm allergic to seafood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 975
You deserved it 4 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kefka91 15

I s'pose this is a bad time to tell you that he also has crabs then... fyl

Comments

does anyone think that there should be some compromise here? I'd go to my husbands favorite restaurant with him even if I could only have a drink just so he can go to his favorite place sometimes. I don't think that dating a girl who can't eat fish should mean no red lobster again ever. I mean, really?

just get the cake it won't make u have a reaction. thats what I do

2010smhill2010 0

OP are you stupid. red lobster has chicken and steak. jeez OP every seafood restaurant is always going to have something with chicken or steak.

darklitfaery 0

he could always go with someone else. Not really the same thing but i hate fanta, and yet everytime my husband buys a drink for us to share, he will unfailingly buy fanta every time, and be shocked when i don't want it. It could just be he wants it to himself ha ha. But i don't think she should sit there and starve for him (i see they have other food, but some are suggesting she go hungry for him). Sorry but no way would i ever sit there and watch someone eat when i couldn't, besides eating in front of someone who has no food is incredibly rude.

They have chicken and salads too, you know...

skyeyez9 24

100: No, you're the stupid one. Depending on her sensitivity to shellfish and other seafoods, simply smelling the steam and aroma of a passing srafood dinner plate is enough to put someone into anaphylactic shock.

kornhead09 0

Your mom went into anaphylactic shock when I stuck it in her butt last night. True Story