By pinchy - 07/03/2011 03:00 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me he was taking me out to eat to his favorite restaurant. He said I could order whatever I wanted and he'd pay for it. He took me to Red Lobster, knowing full well that I'm allergic to seafood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 975
You deserved it 4 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kefka91 15

I s'pose this is a bad time to tell you that he also has crabs then... fyl

Comments

dudehaha 4

haha sorta funny though lol.

I was discussing my boyfriend's bad memory with him the other day. He says it's more a selective bad memory as he only bothers remembering the things he thinks are worth keeping, which explains the fact that he can't remember people's birthdays, but he can probably remember the score of a football match on 18th September 1984...

Ydi bitch! Not everything in a relationship is about what you want

itsme3623 6

I'm allergic to seafood too, but I eat at Red Lobster. They have lots of other delicious things. It's not that bad, be grateful he took you out. He did say it would be HIS favorite restaurant. Next time say you want to go to yours. Fair is fair.

Which is an interesting fact about your boyfriend by itself, but in no way describes the whole male population of earth.

I never said it did, but I have met a lot of men who do have this 'selective memory'.

Yeah, I agree. But I figure it's more of a human thing than a men-only thing. People simply remember what they're interested in. One man might remember the score of an old football game like it was yesterday, while another might remember the birthday of someone's bunny. One woman might remember the song that was playing on her first date with her soulmate while another might rather remember the shoes the waitress was wearing.

denvan 0

You could have had a salad, chicken, or breat. What a drama queen for nothing

denvan 0

Damn I meant bread stupid auto correct