Prank [GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL]

By Mintspice - 19/12/2018 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends decided to pull a prank. They told my girlfriend I'd cheated on her, which I hadn't. Her revenge? Inviting me over to have me walk in on her with my brother. Our 6-month anniversary was two days away and I got her a trip to Spain, which cost me almost three paychecks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 705
You deserved it 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so many layers: Friends who think it funny to destroy you relationship 'as a prank'. A girlfriend who instantly sleeps with your brother without hearing you out first. Your brother who has no problem sleeping with your girlfriend. You really are surrounded by shitty people... I feel sorry for you. I gues it's time to leave the state to start a new life with new, less shitty people.

OUCH!! the fact that she chose your brother, out of anybody else, shows the kind of person she is. You're better off without her! sorry you spent so much money, hope you take the trip anyway!

Comments

OUCH!! the fact that she chose your brother, out of anybody else, shows the kind of person she is. You're better off without her! sorry you spent so much money, hope you take the trip anyway!

Wow, so many layers: Friends who think it funny to destroy you relationship 'as a prank'. A girlfriend who instantly sleeps with your brother without hearing you out first. Your brother who has no problem sleeping with your girlfriend. You really are surrounded by shitty people... I feel sorry for you. I gues it's time to leave the state to start a new life with new, less shitty people.

shredshogun 4

This person us 100% correct. Ypu need npne of these people. Go to spain yourself. Reflect. Pick a new place to live. Make better friends.

Yeah, those aren’t friends. Time to re-evaluate who you hold close. As for your brother...I don’t even know. Good luck with that. As YOUR revenge, you should go to Spain and send your ex tons of pics of all the fun you’re having!

You bought ‘her’ a trip to Spain for your 6 month anniversary?! No... You mean, you bought ‘yourself’ a ticket somewhere to celebrate being young, traveling & being with real friends.

"Six month anniversary", oy. Perhaps your former girlfriend dodged a bullet.

Six months is actually a huge milestone in relationships.

Phil 14

Ditch the "friends", cut out your "brother" from your life, and take the trip. Have the sweetest revenge of all; have a great life, and find people who really DO care about you.

I wonder if the friends knew what kind of **** she is and were trying to save your ass. Their behavior might be excusable. Sorta test her character before she gets accepted. She may be a total **** or just stupid and impulsive. Also might have be a slutty way to end it. Reduces her discomfort with simply dumping you. Yeah stupid but that’s basically a shittier but more final variation on ghosting. Your brother is a total **** sucker. Unless he never met her his actions are the worst. There is just no explanation or even softening of this **** goblers behavior.

IrieStorm 9

Take that trip to Spain yourself. Then just stay there. Your friends and girlfriend don't deserve you.

I’m curious with the girlfriend said when she found out it was a prank.

Take someone who actually cares about you with you and enjoy your trip!