By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 11:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me he loved me for the very first time in three years. Apparently, all it took was anal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 671
You deserved it 13 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

It used to be "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," but now it is apparently "the way to a man's heart is through your asshole." On the other hand, I wouldn't trust an "I love you" that is said right after anal -- he's probably talking shit.

Comments

#33--You are either doing something very wrong, or you're doing it with the wrong women if vaginal is causing you to "fall asleep at the wheel." OP--If you are into experimentation, rock out, but if you are engaging in activities that make you uncomfortable just to please someone else, it may be time to move on. Love should not be based on what sexual acts you are willing to perform.

What have you been doing for the past 3 years for him to finally try it?

"I'm a girl asshole" or "I'm a girl, asshole"?

so you're saying it is only for gays? Get with the real world and come out of your shelter.

I just want to know why you would ever wait three years just to hear "I love you". If it took him that long and a sexual favor, is the relationship really worth it..? >.>

kingtz 6

I think we should all really be feeling sorry for the bf who had to wait 3 friggin years just to get a little butt secks...

Wheres the "Your ass is f***ed" button when you need it?

With lube anal doesn't feel the least bit different than vaginal. Anal is overrated.