By Anonymous - 04/05/2012 20:57 - Netherlands - Uithoorn

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend thought it was a good show of etiquette to answer a text message from his ex, while he was still inside me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 139
You deserved it 3 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BF: Oh, hold your ****** a second, babe. OP: Why? BF: *Texts* I sent that bitch a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.

Texting during sex is never classy, folks.

Comments

I hope you took that phone and shoved it up his ass.

I feel like you deserve it if you still let him talk to his ex... If you're gonna have no backbone, might as well have no dignity either...

16, OP can say she's uncomfortable but she can never ever control his relationships. Partners end up resenting their other half if they're controlled so severely.

16- Do you stay up at night and wonder why you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Well, this is one of the reasons. Oh, the fact that you look like a dog might be adding to it too.

Laurenlou 24

16- An ex should only be ignored by a partner if that ex is causing problems with a current relationship. The ex in this FML is causing problems and OP's boyfriend is a complete jackass for texting while having sex. FYL OP. :(

GoW_Chick 14

Hmm... Classy Don't ignore this sign this is life telling you to make a change! At least you know now that he'll keep in touch after you break up.

many ways too imagine this. Too many...I need more details. Was it an old nokia-ish phone or a smartphone? Who was on top? Was it dark so that you saw the screen lit up or? So many mysteries..

Tell him to decide who to be inside of.. You, or her??

kelic 0

^^^^Couldn't resist could ya!!! Lol! Love it!^^^

And, lo, a new age in sexting I'd born!

Meteen klaar.. Niks is meer respectloos dan dat