By Noname - 17/01/2009 13:31 - United States

Today, my boyfriend texted me, asking if I had left my underwear over at his place. No, no I didn't. They weren't mine. Awesome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 301
You deserved it 2 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet they were her's. I lived with a girl for 4 years and she would every about 6 months say who's under/shirt/socks are these. I never had another girl in our place or ever cheat on her. The dumb bitch just always forgot she that article of clothing or said that to see if I was cheating.

HAHA, he is stupid for cheating and then texting you.

Comments

Look on the bright side...maybe they're his. No, nevermind, that's almost worse.

Yeliab333 20

Don't jump to conclusions! They might be his sister's or his moms. You should actually figure out who's they are before accusing him of anything:)

Only the OP knows whether or not her boyfriend is really that stupid to text her after he cheated to ask about the cheatee's underwear. Personally, when someone else does laundry at my house, they put clothes in my room that they assumed were mine. However, I don't think I've forgotten about certain articles of clothing I own, but it's not impossible !

Notverycreeative 13

Why the hell would he ask if he thought they could be a different girls? Probably yours from a long time ago or roommates girl ect.. A really really dumb misunderstanding.

What girl leaves her underwear behind?

how do we know he didnt throw a rager the night before