By Anonymous - 15/07/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, while at my boyfriend's house waiting for him to shower, his mother slams a pair of underwear on the table and tells me that if she ever finds something like that in her son's room again, she is forbidding him from seeing me. The underwear isn't mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 759
You deserved it 2 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just shitty parenting, talk to your damn son, not his girlfriend.

Comments

i will agree that that is sucky. His mom should have thought before she said something like that.

olisykes_ 0

I think you've missed the point. Her boyfriend is cheating on her. That was the FML.

i think people like you should stop replying to the first poster just to be at the top. what do you think?

Uh, it's pretty obvious that #9 wasn't commenting just to be at the top. Stop trying to be snarky when you're failing so horribly.

His reply was in response to something you wrote, it's not like his reply was unrelated. Get the sand out of your ******.

taoxyeuxmay 4

LMAO! you've missed the point again. Good job!

Boredworker likes "get the sand out of your ******" . That is a very interesting phrase that produces quite an interesting image...

#2-#25 don't matter I guess? @OP: This is such a ****** up situation in general. As #1 said there are just so many things wrong with this. FYL indeed

I was first, and something happened, so my comments and those that replied to me were deleted. "get the sand out of your ******," elfenmagiclolz? seriously? it was my cousin making the comments, and I got back to all of this crap people were saying. Have some respect for people. There's no need to say things like that when someone is expressing their opinion, even though it wasn't me. God. The nerve of some.

Clairina 0

thank you #11 and i am not saying that to be at the top im saying it cause i am grateful they said that

you guys, i'm sorry for anyone who felt offended by my brother's comments.

Your brother or your cousin? Make up your mind, you're just digging yourself deeper.

jakeu 0

It's clearly a child that's a product of the guy's dad and aunt. Thus, his brother and cousin.

no, actually, my cousin's lived with me all of his life because of family problems. so he's like my brother, and I usually tell everyone he is, so it slipped. and by the way, jakeu, i'm a girl.

Boredworker should realize that talking about urself in the third person makes u look like a complete douche

hahaha, thanks, snzizle. i like the way you think.

idk... just the way it was phrased and such... for some reason i got that idea but more strongly the idea that it was the boyfriend's underwear (one of those OMG MY MAN WEARS WOMAN CLOTHINGS fmls)

get the sand out of your vag, does that sound less offensive to you?

gonna get smart with someone just because they pointed out that you missed the obvious? wow you're lame AND stupid FYL lol

Mickay1232 0

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Lol, I Love Lucy reference. Perfect. Dump him, or ask who's underwear they are.

AAAAHHHH12 2

Or ask who's underwear they are and then dump him.

aerials_fml 0

Maybe it was his underwear. ;] But totally have to find out who that belongs to.

CryingHowls 0

: maybe.... (on the bright side for you...) it's a byproduct of her husband's excursions?

redxapplexoxo 0

There seem to be a ton of FMLs regarding finding underwear in your boy friend's room that isn't yours.

yeah seriously where are all these pantiless women and wouldn't they notice the extra breeze

That is very true. I have wondered the same.

Maybe cause a lot of people are unfaithful

How do all these girls not notice that they aren't wearing underwear?

Here's the plan: Leave plenty more pairs of underpants all around the house.

And some pimpy-looking men's shorts in the parents' bedroom.

AAAAHHHH12 2

I'm liking #8 and #44's ideas. Hahaha. FTW! But wouldn't that be a waste of perfectly usable panties and boxers?!?! :p

and then break up with him--in front of his mom--before he sees them :)

That's just shitty parenting, talk to your damn son, not his girlfriend.

ha ha i just showed your story to my ex and he said "dont laugh. that happened to me. except it WAS your underwear." his mom gave him hell.. he's 28!!

Brakeshoe 0

You have a boyfriend and you're a guy?

caticaticati 3

...Where does it say that OP is a guy?

19 is right, i don't think it says anywhere that the op is a guy. but 17 have you seriously never heard of a relationship taking place between two men? where do you live?

bollywood_rocks 0

Even if OP is a guy with a boyfriend, ever heard of gay people? Same sex couples? Go back under your ignorant rock!

#33 - Well, if the OP is a guy, then there's no reason for the mom to assume that the underwear doesn't belong to her son. Unless her son is a boxers man and the underwear in question are briefs or something. I didn't read that as "Silly people, men don't have sex with men," I read it as, "Wait, this story makes much less sense if you're a gay man." (where is anyone getting the OP's sex from this? It's not announced in the FML this time...)

rob8625 0

The OP must be a girl because she is from Texas and Texas hates gays

Excuse me? I'm sorry 59 but go home and take your prejudice with you. I live in Texas and the only people I meet who really hate gays are ignorant republicans and their hard-headed children. Also my grandma but she's from Alabama anyway. I don't hate gay people and neither do any of my friends. God, I hate when people stereotype against Texans, it's not some backward underbelly of humanity like everyone seems to think it is. So **** you, dude. **** you.