By Anonymous - 12/05/2012 20:04 - Egypt - Cairo

Today, my boyfriend sat me down for a "confession". His confession consisted of him saying that "women are like a bag of chips," and that while you can love the smokey BBQ flavor, every once in a while you just have to go for some salt and vinegar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 818
You deserved it 2 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you rub some salt and vinegar into his eyes. Poor OP ):

kittycat1597 10

Comments

Tell him that boyfriends are like trash. Sometimes you tolerate the shit that really stinks, but eventually you have to dump that crap at the curb.

...Except that assumes there is no such thing as a decent boyfriend. If you believe this then it seems whatever masculinity that was left in you has been stamped out by some man hating hussey.

"Men are like a bag of chips too - when you're done with them, you throw 'em out with the trash."

Or "Men are like a bag of chips too - once someone else has licked them, you don't want them back anymore either."

Those are both awful and not funny at all.

They're not supposed to be funny, they're supposed to be an equally awful comeback for the OP to show her bf that analogies don't make a crappy message any better. But sorry if I was supposed to be funny, I guess...

b0ngs 7

Smokey BBQ is much better than salt and vinigar. Let him have the salt and vinigars and you go and find yourself some smokin BBQ.

I prefer me some sour and cream. But NEVER go for the baked ones with extra cheddar. Then you"ll have a mess around your mouth and fingers...

Kurochrome 17

No you cannot go for the salt and vinigar once in a while, because they taste like shit, are bitchy, and probably have an STD. But really, that is the absolute worst flavor of chips. I have no idea how anyone can eat them. Back to the topic though, FYL

b0ngs 7

My mom eats them! And shes a good woman D:

#27; On their own, salt and vinegar are a bit overpowering, but stick them in a crisp sandwich and they are ambrosial.

Am I the only one who noticed his picture looks like its from home stuck?

Kurochrome 17

120 - Nope, I noticed as soon as I made it my picture :V

You heathens. :o Salt and vinegar is awesome. :3

How do you even breathe? Salt & Vinegar crisps are amazing!

That something a player would say. Im sorry OP :/

shawnaishere 14

That sucks... And for all of you guys asking whaaa like my classmates during math class. Read it again and maybe you'll understand

LOL, math. This did not sound like a math problem at all. Unless you are saying (1+1+1) = 1 because he's not with the chick he's cheating with, just using her and hopefully OP dumps his dirty cheating ass and then he's all alone. Therefore "1"

kirrra 11

I sort of see where you were trying to go with this.but it really wasn't worth it..

Shawnaishere - Maybe you should be paying attention in math class rather than reading FML.

He used a food analogy to tell you he cheated? Get rid of him.

Ugh. I'm hungry now! And sucks for OP, I'm guessing he meant he cheats a lot then... :/

SeanMargalit 0
Kenton1008 21

It's actually a simile. Like, as, or than are what similes use, metaphors don't use these.

SeanMargalit 0

Oops i was looking at the flavor part but thanks anyway!!