By Anonymous - 10/05/2015 12:16 - United Kingdom - York

Today, my boyfriend's mum publicly shamed him on Facebook after she caught him having sex under her roof today. Everyone thought it was hilarious, except me. Not because I'm ashamed, but because I'm over 300 miles away right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 260
You deserved it 2 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time to call him up and end it op.

I'm sorry OP ): time to find someone who will want you and only you!!

Comments

What a loser. And his mom .... Smh .... How could she allow that.

.... I highly doubt that she allowed it. People can make their own decisions, without anyone else's consent or knowledge, and obviously the boyfriend decided to be a douchebag and cheat. But don't go blaming the mom; unless she taught him that cheating is okay, it's not her fault.

He has a gf ... My mom would def say something to me if I brought anther girl home ... Not that I live at home ?? like that loser ...

A good old fashioned kick to the groin is in order!

Social media at its finest. I want a follow up to see if he has some lame excuse when you confront him. "Well, I put myself as Single before I did it. So I didn't cheat technically."

Lct1196 31

Ya gotta love moms... Especially on Mother's Day

Whilst that's an awful way to find out, the mother probably did it on purpose knowing you'd see it. She obviously realised you deserve a lot better. Still a terrible way to find out.

If the mom knew you were his gf, that's pretty low of her to not call to tell you privately before posting it on fb. Isn't there some kind of girl code for this?

I feel sorry for you OP, but he totally deserved every bit of that

If you in a long distance relationship, you breaking up and it's just that simple.

Maybe you could further denounce him on FB