By Anonymous - 10/05/2015 12:16 - United Kingdom - York

Today, my boyfriend's mum publicly shamed him on Facebook after she caught him having sex under her roof today. Everyone thought it was hilarious, except me. Not because I'm ashamed, but because I'm over 300 miles away right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 259
You deserved it 2 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time to call him up and end it op.

I'm sorry OP ): time to find someone who will want you and only you!!

Comments

Well, it sounds like your boyfriend's mom did you a favor. Try to have some faith in the opposite gender still, not all of us are complete asses!

You've probably heard this already, but you're dating an asslord. I'm so sorry, OP

I was going to say fucklord but it seemed... Too fitting

That sucks, OP. You win some, you lose some, you don't need someone like that in your life, now, people are going to see him for who he really is. Stay strong, OP!

Every problem has the potential to be a solution in disguise, OP! :-) Don't settle for someone who doesn't respect you enough to show a little patience. Better to find this out earlier rather than later too!!

bettyc4 26

While you're 300 miles away it can still hurt. Find someone better.

I'm sorry your boyfriend is a slutmuffin, OP. I know it's a harsh way to find out, but be glad his true colors showed through, although they are not so bright.

buttcramp 21

slutmuffin, brilliant. lol

Dang that's harsh OP that you found out that way.

Call his ass up and end it. I'm sorry that you had to find out this way.

I ******* hate cheaters. How hard is it to just be loyal these days?

I'm thinking that too. I wish I could punch cheaters in the face so hard that their teeth would fall out.