By skiittlez713 - 20/05/2011 08:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend refused to go down on me because I smelled of baby lotion and it made him feel like a child molester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 300
You deserved it 16 564

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

Are you sure it wasn't the fully shaved look combined with the Dora the explorer panties?

Comments

JennaMarie420 2

soo take a shower and put different lotion on

perdix 29

He's just trying to be as polite as possible, given the hairy situation. The real reason is that after a few minutes into it, the pleasant baby lotion aroma gets overwhelmed by the foetid stench of your skanky vag. Let it go, and get one of your lesbian/bisexual friends take care of the *********** department for you.

wikkedphuka 0

thats a very stupid comment?!!?

FreebirdIII 1

Put on your Grandmas perfume, I bet that will get his motor running.

SteelCladAngel 0

what's your point op? use different lotion...there are a lot of baby lotion scents, not just the standard Johnson and Johnson pink lotion in a pink bottle. there's lavender an chamomile lavender vanilla/oatmeal the naturals line (which has a pleasant smell and makes your skin feel just as soft as the standard lotion.) et c and to the peoplesaying he has unresolved issues....maybe he has a baby sister or brother and his mom puts baby lotion on the little baby...so the smell reminded him of that? maybe he has a kid the gf doesn't know about and baby lotion reminded him of his own kid. we can't control the feelings certain smells trigger my husband hates the smell of baby lotion because it reminds him of a bug repellant/sunscreen his mom slathered on him when he was a little boy and he won't even kiss me when I use the standard baby lotion lol and I know several guys who prefer trimmed and shaped to bald pussy. maybe a combination of shaved pussy and baby lotion scented skin weirded him out.

Leadamp 7

Wow. I think you need to ask him some questions about his past

krystal2424 0

change your lotion? or say sorry but you wouldn't want me to give you a ********... you'd feel like a child molester wouldn't you?

wannbaussiegurl 4

LMFAO. I actually laughed my ass off at this one...no seriously i can't find it...

RockstarRN 10

I agree with him!! Ewww! Grow up girl!

Crazy4Christ 0
jenaandtyler4eva 0

well maybe don't use it then and just use soap instead