What a wuss

By Anonymous - 30/03/2021 08:01

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend flat out refuses to ever give me oral because it grosses him out when I squirt, and there's no way he wants that anywhere near his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 570
You deserved it 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, refuse to give him a ******* then. It's not like you need his juices near your face either since it's obviously an issue. Match his energy. 👏

Middle grounds. tell him to give you oral and you let him know when it's shower time so he can switch to fingers?

Comments

Well, that'll teach you to date a kid! Is he also worried you'll give him cooties?

Plenty of men out there who will. It can be shocking the first time, but after that, get into it!

Well, refuse to give him a ******* then. It's not like you need his juices near your face either since it's obviously an issue. Match his energy. 👏

Middle grounds. tell him to give you oral and you let him know when it's shower time so he can switch to fingers?

Mossy 6

You can date me instead. I’ve been looking far and wide for a squirter

Mossy 6

Date me instead. I’ll go down on you like it’s nobody’s business. I’ve been looking far a wide for a squirter

Vesi 29

OK seriously? We cannot help what grosses us out. That does not make him a wuss or anyone else who does not like bodily fluids for that matter. And saying he has to "man up" and accept it is like telling a woman she has to deal with squirting in/on her face even if she hates it. No, this is toxic and needs to STOP! OP, sorry he can't do that for you, try switching to fingers when close so it does not get on or near his face. And really? FHL for having people treat him like that because of uncontrollable discomfort.

tounces7 27

Regardless she still needs to find someone new who can actually fulfill her needs.

no it's not toxic and yes he needs to grow up. being in a relationship means compromise. he can give her oral then switch to hands or a toy before she orgasms. this middle ground took me literally a second to think of and if he can't put at least that much effort in for her FherL. the issue isn't that he doesn't like facials it's that he flat out refuses to give her oral at all. facials and oral are not mutually exclusive.

I'm curious then. It's not ok to call out the person with the problem. It's not ok to say dump the person and move on. I suppose it would best on everyone's feelings if we all posted nothing?

It_gets_better 19

That sucks, OP. I'm sorry you're dealing with that but also try to be understanding. Everyone has things they're not comfortable doing and it's not fair to pressure him into sexual acts like some of the other commenters are saying. As long as he's not being a dick about it. My husband doesn't like to give oral either and that's okay, there are other ways to be sexually and emotionally intimate!

yup0308 7

I’ll jump on that grenade for his pussy ass.

What a loser! He makes it hard for all the rest of us men who know how to please a woman orally; multiple times. smh