By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 15:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of three months told me that he had cheated on me two months ago with my best friend. I decided to give him a second chance. About twenty minutes later, he then broke up with me for not wanting to watch football. Apparently I don't care about his feelings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 794
You deserved it 12 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He'd already cheated on you when you'd been going out for only a month and you actually think it won't happen again?!? How can girls be so naive?

FYLDeep 25

Maybe he was making shit up to get out of the relationship.

Comments

he was f'ing cheating on you for TWO MONTHS and you decided to give him another chance?!?!? you guys were only going out for three months!

sounds to me like he told you this in hopes of you breaking up with him and, when that didn't work, used the football thing as an excuse. (which apparently means i agree with 118)

I so hope I know who you are. If so, this made my night!

FYL for getting cheated on, but you definitely deserved that for giving him a second chance in a three-month relationship. It's not like you had a strong foundation you needed to try to salvage. You barely even started dating; you definitely needed to just move on. You should think about dumping your "best friend" too, if what he said was true. But he may have just been lying so you would dump him.

cali_gurl209 0

WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!!!!!! number one, you should have DUMPED his ass when you found out he cheated on you. If he will do it once, he will do it again! He didn't even do you the "courtesy" of cheating on you with some chick who didn't matter, but with your BEST FRIEND!!!! You should have a good heart to heart with your "best" friend. Seriously, pick your friends wisely. Your boyfriends even more wisely. I feel sorry for you that you had to go through that... Just don't let it get you down! The douche obviously didn't deserve you. Neither does your friend. Bitch move on her part. In a few months you will look back and appreciate this as a learning experience. Hang in there, sweetie.

Shelita 0

what an ass... I'm so glad I have such a faithful , mature hubby... sorry mamita the right one will come along. muuuaaah

fml3010 0

YDI for giving him a second chance

asiancutie 0

shouldve dumped his ass in the first place.

Ydi for giving him a second chance, have you no respect for yourself? Thank god he broke up with you, he is a serious mistake.

da_baddest_bitch 0

your a ******* dumbass for not breaking up with him when he cheated on u with yourr "best friend"