By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 15:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of three months told me that he had cheated on me two months ago with my best friend. I decided to give him a second chance. About twenty minutes later, he then broke up with me for not wanting to watch football. Apparently I don't care about his feelings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 794
You deserved it 12 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He'd already cheated on you when you'd been going out for only a month and you actually think it won't happen again?!? How can girls be so naive?

FYLDeep 25

Maybe he was making shit up to get out of the relationship.

Comments

Shouldn't have given him the second chance in my opinion! You wouls have had the satisfaction of breaking up with him.

you deserved it for giving him a second chance.

With that ending I don't think he wants another chance

the only reason he told you that he slept with your best friend was because he wanted you to break up with him

Ok. The first 3 to 6 months of a relationship usually indicate how it might go. He cheats on you in the first month and ends it in the third month. And you have every right to not want to watch football. This is probably THE definition of what is called "wishy-washy" or "hot-and-cold", and if I were you, I would run. Fast. To probably the opposite side of the country.

by cheating he was showing you he doesn't care. You should have listened. .

xxWTFxx1981 23

Is it me or when I hear about boyfriends and girlfriends cheating with peoples best friends I get pissed at the supposed best friend... I mean what the hell I passed up chance to bang my best friends sister bcs we were best friends... you dont disrespect true friends... Cheating with your friends significant other should be punishable by way of bitch slap...