By Anonymous - 13/10/2011 16:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend informed me that to save money, he's been using the same condom for the last month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 959
You deserved it 6 323

Same thing different taste

Comments

minder97 10

that condom must have many stories behind it...

bubo_fml 10

Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "tight wad!!!"

juturnaamo 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oh Gawd! You would think you'd notice though, as it got rather full, unless he was emptying it out....did he spend some time in the bathroom afterward?

xMeganMayhem 6

16 & 47 - Of course he emptied it.. Were you maybe thinking that he left it on for a month? Or saved his sperm? No, no. You're right. Collecting a months worth of sperm in the same condom is much more probable than him actually cleaning and reusing the condom.

No duh he would've spent time in the bathroom. He would be "throwing away" the condom and getting the semen off of him if he ejaculated.

1) What's this about not ejaculating?? That just doesn't happen. A guy could hump the knot in a pine tree and ejaculate. 2) Washing it out in the bathroom is not necessary; the top rack of the dishwasher is fine.

bubo_fml 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
puppydog 12

Right because each separate load will get her pregnant with a different child.. Yup that must be how it works.

bubo_fml 10

Minor point...The operative word is "imagine!"

Thats also assuming the condom has no spermicide and that OP's boyfriend has supersperm, since it ususally dies after 72 hours.

How cheap!!!! And not smart when a condom is practically nothing compared to what it would cost if you got pregnant....

how many times do you guys have sex? *gasp* who knows who else hes with?