By Anonymous - 26/12/2011 22:00 - United States

Today, my boyfriend gave me a dutch oven, with my own fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 892
You deserved it 40 141

Same thing different taste

Comments

It'd be better if he gave you an oven in the kitchen!

cass1_l0ve 13

NICCCCEEEEEEE!!!! Similar thing happened today where my brother farted in an extremely hot car... He wouldn't roll down the windows for nothin. Can you say torture?!?!

ceilingfans 1

Tor..tor... Dodoqbbs! No, let me try again. Tortakloxoghs! Dang it! I'm sorry, it's just too hard to say.

Am i the only one who didn't understand the FML properly?

She farted, her boyfriend held her head under the sheets (in effect giving her a dutch oven), she deemed it FML worthy. What's not to understand?

I didn't know what a Dutch oven was either. the fml was ok. just didn't kno exactly what a Dutch oven entailed. now I do tho. so thnx

That's totally hot. Your boyfriend is awesome.

bizarre_ftw 21

Be happy it wasn't his, I doubt yours smelled that great but at least it's your own

payback? wtf does he need to "pay her back" for? I'm pretty sure that all of us here have farted before. so honestly, the boyfriend was just being a jerk. there was no reason at all for him to do that, and definitely not "payback"

Angelrose2004 17

A dutch oven? Can someone fill me in? willing to take a bunch of thumbs down as long as I get an explanation too.

marpay 11

A dutch oven is when someone farts in bed and then holds the covers over their partners head, making them smell it.