By geewhy - 26/12/2012 21:20 - United States - South Park

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend discovered that if he flicks my clitoris just right, my legs both twitch spastically regardless of arousal level. He thinks it's hilarious and can no longer take sex seriously. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 700
You deserved it 5 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Show him if you flick him in the nuts his legs will do the same thing.

omfg_creepers 8

Comments

omfg_creepers 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DoNotEnter 5

Go on a hiatus until he calms down. He'll wise up.

perdix 29

Where is my hiatus? That sounds painful!

I don't know but I think you can get a hernia of it.

WeWalkIn1D 11

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
JerryH 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you are arrogant enough to tell people to stop commenting, maybe you should kindly continue commenting at your own leisure, but maybe reconsider being less mean in your future comments!

Canucksftw24 6

Go buy a vibrator for until he grows up. It sounds like you'll need it

zingline89 18

Yeah and shove it up his butt. His legs will twitch.

He could borrow the one he gave his mom for Christmas OP was supposed to get from him.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Canucksftw24 6

5: You want her to flick his clit?...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think that's the point. You said to do it back, which would involve flicking his clit.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
_W00H00_ 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Next time be CLEAR and state YOUR idea concisely AS to AVOID confusion next time. I like capitalizing THE RANDOM parts of some sentences TO SHOW how it accomplishes NOTHING.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Iniezian 18

No, it is impossible to flick his clit considering men have no clit, but the penis often gives a similar response, because the head is the male version of the clit, so she could learn to do it right and make his legs twitch.

#34 Uses sarcasm, doesn't realize sarcasm.

CharresBarkrey 15

40 - The female ******** has over four times the number of nerve endings in it than the head of the penis, which makes it more sensitive. I don't think flicking his head will have the same result.

Have a happy new year to you too snipper chick. Hopefully next year will be better for posting replays where people will use there heads for fingering things out instead of jumping to the dumbest option available. BTW, I thought your first comment was funny And made sense.

Iniezian 18

42 - That's actually not true, that the ******** has 4 times the nerve endings. Both the clit and the glans have about 8,000, but they're more spread out in the glans, so it's harder to stimulate but if done right, he can get the same response.

SomeDeadRabbits 8

#5 I don't get how his arms would also twitch...

A health lesson courtesy of the FML idiots.

26 Getting flicked in the penis doesn't really hurt...

Thanx #45. :) Just a classic example of trolls day out on FML. I was after the badge for comments.

45, perhaps next year you'll use your brain more often as well...

Orioh 8

dudes don't have clitoride.

Show him if you flick him in the nuts his legs will do the same thing.

Ah... I know how you feel. My boyfriend realized this too, except that for me, it's such a strong sensation that it's uncomfortable. I basically crawled up the wall when he did it. At first, I didn't really have the heart to tell him that, but after a few minutes of this almost torture, I had to. I felt quite bad, because he was so excited to have found my "sweet spot". Oh well, he got over it. FYL for having a douchebag boyfriend, though. Mine quit after he realized how uncomfortable it was for me.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only girl that twitches in a non aroused way when flicked. Men tend to think they're getting you good if your legs keep jumping but it doesn't.

Sooo true... 'Hey, it's a response, I must be doing something good!' Mine still doesn't seem to understand that it's really not fun, even though I told him numerous times. Sometimes I just feel like hitting him in the head for that :)

He might just be doing it too roughly. That's how it was with my boyfriend and me.

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

I feel the same way, but it's awesome at the right moments. Just can't be too rough.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Wow... A lot of boyfriends who like to flick ********'

bubbat101 36

I'm glad I am not alone in that. A couple of my exes used to think it was hilarious to roughly stroke over that part just to see me twitch...it made me so mad.

Hopefully 5 year olds aren't flicking clits.

briteone 2

When I was 5- that's all I was doing

80skid 15

How many asses do you have and how do the keep falling off?

Jordath_Fil 11

Apparently three... Must be using crappy glue to reattach them.

Maybe he'll stop if you 'accidentally' kick him in the face.

Driblets 8

Just wanted to say that you are gorgeous. :3