By geewhy - 26/12/2012 21:20 - United States - South Park

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend discovered that if he flicks my clitoris just right, my legs both twitch spastically regardless of arousal level. He thinks it's hilarious and can no longer take sex seriously. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 693
You deserved it 5 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Show him if you flick him in the nuts his legs will do the same thing.

omfg_creepers 8

Comments

perdix 29

Next time you have sex, think of dead bodies, raw sewage, rotting food, the worst smells you ever smelled, etc. This will let you control your legs when you get clit-flicked, and sex will become dead serious just the way you like it. After a while, you'll want to return to the clown comedy of slapstick sex. *Woody Woodpecker* Ha ha ha Ha ha!

Seems obvious that you're a dude. It's a reflex. An annoying one. Not something that you can get rid of by thinking of nasty things. Please don't give advice when you don't know what you're talking about.

You seem to be a bit off today, Perdix...

Come on perdix, get your shit together dude

ViviMage 38

Some direct stimulation there, for women, is downright painful! Tell him it hurts, you have 8000 nerve endings in that, and he can't flick it directly.

It really can be. If my partner starts messing around with my clit after a certain point, it downright KILLS. He knows when I move him away not to touch it again directly unless I ask him to. If I had OP's boyfriend he'd probably get an 'uncontrolled' kick in the head. I'll let you decide which head.

Twitch a foot into his face next time. That ought to send the right message. lol

This comment has been Intentionally left blank.

Threnody666 19

Look on the bright side, at least he knows where your ******** is!

Yeah its annoying sometimes when our bf does it....!!! But i do it like almost all the time...!!! :D clitorus is like a gift to us girls...!!!

Unfortunately literacy can't develop in the womb

What is with the "...!!!" After every sentence?

Tell him to stop flicking! It's not called clitORAL stimulation for nothing!

miranda_otzwirk 5

That happens to me when my bf goes down on me! When he sucks my clit just right my legs twitch. Its so annoying.

dollFehn 6