By Ggirl - 01/10/2013 19:41 - United States - Camarillo

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called me a selfish bitch and dumped me after I told him I'm planning on getting much-needed breast reduction surgery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 573
You deserved it 15 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pwn17 25

I guess he isn't looking out for your breast interests.

Good riddance. Leave the idiot be. You're much better off without ... Wait, REDUCTION?? Why would you do such a thing? WHY? NOOOOOO!!

Comments

What?? That is like slapping God in the face

Why don't you try walking around with two huge bags of flesh on your chest that can cause you incredible amounts of unnecessary back pain and then tell us about how it's still 'like slapping god I'm the face'.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

@62, It's a movie reference, chill.

A) go watch Superbad B) complaining to me about back pain is like complaining to Jesus about sacrifices my back has been ruined for 7 years now to the point were I'm not sure how much longer I can stay in my career much longer

squideth 18

109 so? This fml isn't about you, is it? And sorry, just because you have back pain doesn't mean that other people aren't allowed to complain about their own back pain, and then take preventative measures to reduce said back pain.

MzZombicidal 36

#109, did you really just compare yourself to Jesus?

If he wants you only for the boobs, it's time to find a more respectful man.

Your body, your choice. Better of without him, OP.

Wait until after you have kids!! I need it to but if you do it before having kids you won't be able to feed them

Did you stop to think that this is a decision OP has made by herself? She's evidently old enough to make her own decisions. Maybe she doesn't want kids? Maybe she's comfortable with formula feeding her potential children? Maybe OP already has kids and doesn't wish to have any more? One of the first things your surgeon does in your appointments before surgery is warn you of all the risks associated with the procedure. Evidently OP feels that the positives outweigh the negatives and that is a decision only she can make, not strangers on the internet.

FireFlie07 20

I've had breast reduction. There is a possibility that you cannot but if your surgeon is good then you should still be able to. It depends on healing. This is a persons individual decision. Until you've been there, you shouldn't judge.

I had a reduction and don't regret it for a moment!! I had it done in-between my two children. I experienced breast feeding before and after surgery. It was much easier to nurse after the surgery!! No problems here. BTW, it has now been 15 years since I had it done. Still so glad I did it. So much more comfortable and definitely much sexier!! Best of luck to you.

Screw him...if you feel it is what's best for you then do it. I had one in 1995 and it was the best thing I ever did. I'd do it again if I had it to do over again. When you are older your man then will appreciate the fact that they aren't sagging down to your knees.

ulissey_fml 22
do27sah 3

Honey, I've gone through the same problem. I haven't gotten the surgery yet, because my back is completely fine and the girls are really fun to have around ;), but I've had my fair share of losers get butthurt over what I want to do to my own body. You just have to realize that, hey! It's your body! If your girls are too troublesome and are giving you too many problems, get them taken off. Do whatever you want with your body. You're beautiful, no matter what, and don't let any manchild try to tell you any differently.

addioty 19

I think OP's (now ex) boyfriend took care of that.

Inflatable breast implants do exist but I'm not sure if they are adjustable on demand.

Sweetpea22 14

You know what breast reduction is right? It means getting them smaller, not getting breast implants to make them bigger

You're better off without him. Anyone who feels the need to tell you what you can and can't do with your body even when it's vital to your health is not someone you want to be with.