Photography nerd

By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 23:44 - United States - Boston

Spicy
Today, the girl I like sent me a nude photo of herself. Being a photographer, all I could think about was how grainy the photo was, and the various ways it could be fixed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 135
You deserved it 21 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you should ask her if you can take the next photos...best of both worlds then :)

graceinsheepwear 33

So fix it up. Then send it back to her and she'll have a professionally corrected pic to send to somebody else.

Comments

maybe you should ask her if you can take the next photos...best of both worlds then :)

then000bster 16

What if she is purposely using a grainy picture to hide things that'd show up on a hi-res picture?

TheCaramelKing 11

What if she used it because she knew he was a photographer and wanted to piss him off?

jw90 18

What if she purposely did it cuz she wants to see how he can edit it to make it look decent?

Gingerette 8

What if she was testing him for ocd?

assassinbanana0 20

what if she used it because her phone takes grainy pictures??

Hey you must be really passionate about photograhy. If you are looking at a nude pic of your gf's and still thinking about the nuances of photography, some focus you have got OP.

alshygirl 14

But maybe when you're done thinking about those things you can just notice the good part about the pic? I personally don't send those types of pictures to someone I'm not in a relationship with but to each his or her own

graceinsheepwear 33

So fix it up. Then send it back to her and she'll have a professionally corrected pic to send to somebody else.

You can't just take a shitty photo and make it great. Yeah you can photoshop the hell out of it, but if the starting product isn't decent, anyone with half a brain is gonna be able to tell that it got a photoshop makeover.

Sorry, but that's really not how photography works.

83, thank you. Needed to see that comment. It takes a lot more than photoshop to have a good photo.

Well see the plus side, if she sent nude pictures to someone she is not involved with, chances are it's not going to be hard to get her in bed... Now depends if you're looking for a sex buddy or a girlfriend...

You get a naked pic and all you think about is photoshop? Kinda sad..

perdix 29

#22, straight men don't automatically love all females' female anatomy. I read this story as suggesting that the anatomy on display was not attractive enough to distract from the other flaws of the photo. Nudes are difficult pics -- that's why you don't see too many normal people in ****.

Not really. As a photographer myself I completely understand. The tiniest things can make a 'sexy' picture horrible.

If you're still not turned on after touching up her photo, I highly recommend photoshopping her torso onto other animals and objects. It worked for me, as I discovered that I'm really into centaurs!