By frustrated! - 06/02/2013 06:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called me a freak for wanting to have sex for a second night in a row. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 951
You deserved it 6 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

period is right, maybe he's on his! you shure that was a dick?

Axel5238 29

I feel bad for the OP. Some people have a low bar for what is considered " freaky". If that's the case doesn't sound like the op and her bf have much in common sexually.

It's not abnormal to want sex two days in a row, and he is degrading you by suggesting it is so. I wouldn't stick with someone who was so degrading to me, but I don't know your boyfriend OP, so maybe it was situational. That being said, I have easily had sex 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days in a row with my bf, and do not consider that abnormal, no matter how long each session is. Your bf may just be out of shape.

raro_fml 0

This reminds me of the days in office about 6 years ago where I had a gf with whom I was intimate. I often used to steal moments to kiss and feel her all over and get a hardon. This was inspite of spending d night wid her less than 10hrs before coming to work.

As a married man... I ask for sex EVERY night and get it at least 2 times a week... Good week of three... Great week four (only happened about 8 times in 8 years). Best week ever if 5 times (only happened once, she was overdue for our first child and the good doctor suggested it!) So the point of this is, if your guy is not asking for it, he may have lowT or he could be getting it somewhere else, or is not into ******.... But I am a guy who works with 30 other guys and we all talk.... Your man has some issue not sure if it needs meds, or a kick in the ass....

You don't want sex, they complain. You want sex, they complain?

Astrantia_fml 5

sex two nights in a row is nothing. you might need to invest in a vibrator. or else he might want you to get counseling for being a addict if you ask again.