Oh, so NOW you're listening

By Anonymous - 08/11/2015 05:28 - United States - Lewes

Spicy
Today, the only way I could get my boyfriend to come over for a serious discussion was to heavily imply I wanted to talk about having a threesome. In actual fact, I just wanted to break up with him face-to-face, because he barely acknowledges my existence unless he's horny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 625
You deserved it 2 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If people would just be clear about what they want so many situations like this could be avoided. Aka if he just wants sex and doesn't care for a relationship he should have been straight up about it instead of leading her on emotionally.

Good for you OP! You're better off without him.

Comments

If people would just be clear about what they want so many situations like this could be avoided. Aka if he just wants sex and doesn't care for a relationship he should have been straight up about it instead of leading her on emotionally.

OP is a dude. Look at the little pic in top left that shows a little person.

On the app it shows the circle with a boner (that's the way I remember it) for male. But I agree, people should be honest, even if they change how they feel halfway through.

I think he stayed in that relationship because it was guaranteed sex so to speak. Terrible shitty thing to do to OP

Thank you. Every bodies so quick to judge

bigdfootball97 24

What do you mean it shows the circle with the boner?

I'm using the Ipad app right now and it certainly does not show the make symbol (circle with boner)

#22 that's the way I remember it as well, glad I'm not the only one with a pervy mind! #51 that's because Apple.

My mistake! Can't see it on my version of the app.

People lie because that gets them laid. Why would someone tell you straight up they just want sex if that means you would reject them?

Good for you OP! You're better off without him.

youngmessi252525 20

Sorry op, it's good that you got rid of him though

DarkJediLove 19

Good for you! There are plenty of better people out there that I hope come your way.

He didn't deserve to be broken up with in person. Sorry, OP. FYL

For a minute there I was wondering where 'he didn't deserve' was going but I agree with you! Text message would have sufficed I think.

I agree. Normally I'm all for in-person breakups, but in this case, I probably would have just sent him a text and been done with the jerk.

Sadly. If op didn't the guy might have used that to make op seem like the bad guy

PANDORUM89 21

I agree he didn't deserve it however I would've made him travel for it just to waste his damn time because he is an asshole and I want to ruin at least 30 minutes of his life.

You did the right thing op! Being able to walk away from someone can be hard. I think it's fantastic you were able to realise you deserve better. :)

kmw003 17

good for you for actually doing it in person, not that he seems to deserve it though. you'll move onto something better in no time!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Did you at least break up sensually? "It'll be you, me, and a lotta space, babe! You've made it so /hard/ to be happy, and you're making it harder."

CODplayer4lyfe 24

Do gay guys call each other babe? I have nothing against gay people, it's a serious question that has peaked my interests

No, and if they try, their boyfriends turn into chicks. It's the damnedest thing, and nobody knows why. In all seriousness, if some straight people do something, some gay people do too. As a species, it takes more than gender and sexuality to prevent humans from being endearing.