By notalovestory - 11/11/2012 22:48 - United Kingdom - Potters Bar

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. I came back home in tears, and eventually told my dad what was wrong. He immediately excused himself to the living room, where I heard him tell my mum, "She's gone all Taylor Swift again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 090
You deserved it 11 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Might as well cash in on it. Don't forget us when you go big.

Comments

tsent8 15

Weee are never ever ever getting back together because you are a psycho bitch and today I found you sniffing my boxers

~Actively looks for the pun~ Ugh, I just can't find it! Is this like one of those paintings you have to stare at a long time to see the picture or something?

elletex 8

Holy shit, learn the definition of "pun".

winnerme123 8

The pun is right there where it says..... Okay this is too hard. I give up.

I think he meant punny as in "funny", but with an accent. Haha idk. Who cares :P

Did anyone else read 59's comment in Stewie's voice?

Your dad is so mean. He should be there for you instead of being a jerk. And it's almost strange that he even knows who Taylor Swift is.

So the older generation can't be informed about our generation's interests?

asianperry 8

"All you are is mean. And a liar.And pathetic And alone in life." No? Ok.

KiddNYC1O 20

T Swift is pretty mainstream...

What I'm saying is that it seems like too feminine of a comment for her dad to make. I listen to my dad's Pink Floyd albums all the time, but I'd think it was strange if my dad were to make Beyonce comments.

asianperry 8

Since you listen to pink floyd,would it be "odd" if you made a comment about them to your Dad? My dad listens to pop,sometimes. Maybe OP's Dad wants to hear new songs.

CharresBarkrey 15

Yeah, Taylor Swift's only on every radio station, a bunch of commercials, entertainment news, music award shows... Crazy that he's heard of her!

SpikyG 3

Tell him at least you can get some unlike his old face........I fail at this.

SpikyG 3

Give me slack I'm new here.....

Slack is never given. You either suck or you don't.

SpikyG 3

The Internet is the Place for Noobs.

Trix_Disorder 20
BusinessTurtle 8

He could easily reply "It was enough to get your mom."

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Sorry I had an idiotic moment. Don't even know what the hell I posted this for

Uh, it would be worse if I had just left a dumb comment on there on there with no explanation. So, no.

Question is why did he break up with you... For now everyone is on your side because we don't know the other half -.- At least your pops got some jokes haha.

yodas0da 12

sounds like you're a little bit of a drama queen.. cheer up though OP. things will get better(:

I imagine most people are a little shaken up after a breakup. I'm sure that after reading your comment, OP is incredibly sorry for having more than a teaspoon of emotion.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

A tea spoon of emotion is ok, now a table spoon? Oh hell no, that's just asking for trouble.

yodas0da 12

I was actually referring to the fact that her dad said she had "gone Taylor Swift again," and not the notion that OP was shaken up over the breakup. You shouldn't jump to such hasty conclusions. No need for that.

nikkinurse 10

So everyone who cries after a breakup is Taylor swift?? I sensitive, yes, but she's awesome!!

akitiagito 0
akitiagito 0

I did but Adele is the singer that became famous for writing songs about her failed relationships.

She isn't the only one, Taylor Swift is that way too.

How dare he insult Taylor Swift like that.