By SteroidPenguin - 18/05/2013 22:33 - United States - Clifton

Today, I told my dad that I broke up with my first serious girlfriend. He responded by blaring sad breakup songs as loud as he could throughout the house, just to see me "cry like a bitch". FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 454
You deserved it 7 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

why does your dad have copies of Taylor Swift albums?

On a sitcom, that would be funny. But totally undeserved. I hate when people think life is a sitcom.

Comments

On a sitcom, that would be funny. But totally undeserved. I hate when people think life is a sitcom.

What do you mean? He dumped her! He totally deserved it...

flockz 19

why does your dad have copies of Taylor Swift albums?

WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER *sobs*

Maybe it's Adele song too! "Never mind, I'll find someone like you" :)

ileenefudge 29

For some reason the first song I thought of was Justin Timberlakes song "cry me a river".

It would've been funnier if he had just done that without the "cry like a bitch" part

"Cry just a little, cry just a little" Bingo Players

Dads really know how to help their kids get through the tough times in life.

At the same time they do somewhat prepare you for real life by showing you that most people don't care about your problems

Reminds me of that horrible movie "Boiler Room", where his father tells him: "You want me to hug you and tell you everything is alright? That's your mothers job. I'm your father, I tell you about the real world and when you screw up."

hamrtym 15

There will be plenty more kid. Look on the bright side. If he makes this one as bad as possible, you can only go up from here!

I feel your pain, I broke up with mine last week and I'm crushed too. Heart rhythms with hurt. Remets toi vite de cette sale histoire, ça passera avec le temps !

flockz 19

heart doesn't rhythm with hurt. it beats with blood.

My bad. French guys are bad students ! I'm a bad student. Burry me ?

astralvagan 20

Sounds like your dad has no idea what it's like to be young and in love anymore.... Just do what you can to prove him wrong, and don't cry in the future, if you did cry today....

This is a different species. ******** dad.