By Anon. - 07/02/2011 17:44 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me to play dead so he could have sex with my "corpse." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 032
You deserved it 7 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you're too noisy op and he just wanted a few minutes to enjoy himself.

Comments

This is very much like pointing out a car in New York City, lolfish.

killers (as well as serial killers) enjoy banging dead people... so yeah, it's an odd request to someone that's still alive -_-

#152...you're incorrect. I'd recommend doing a little more research on topics before making comments such as "killers (as well as serial killers) enjoy banging dead people". That has to be one of the most uneducated statements I've seen in a while. Postmortem coitus is actually relatively rare, even among serial killers, and until you've spent the time doing suspect typology, I reckon it's not a topic you can accurately speak to. The serial killers noted for (or that admitted to) necrophilia are: Ed Gein, Richard Chase, Winston Moseley, John Reginald Halliday Christie, Bruno Lüdke, Jerry Brudos, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer. Gein and Dhamer were also both known for necrophagia, which is the consumption of a human corpse.

A quick edit...that should read "some of the serial killers noted for", because that is not a complete list of all serial killers that dabbled or fully engaged in necrophilia.

Yeah you're right, I'm a proper ****, like. Sorry, dude.

as long as he's not actually having sex with a corpse, i dont see a problem with this. he likes it kinky. just a different type of role playing. maybe not everyones preference, but dont judge someone by what they like in the bedroom. there are a lot of people who do a lot weirder things during sex. and op, if you dont like it, let him know, and try something both of you can enjoy.

I think it's not unreasonable to judge someone by what they like in the bedroom if it's out there. If I found out someone happened to be a corporophagic paedophile, I'd think that was a pretty sound basis on which to judge them. Wanting to role-play necrophilia would be way up there on my list of dealbreakers.

if you're not into it, then dont do it. its as simple as that.

and as far as being a paedophile, that has nothing to do with this post.

You can't have it both ways, pink. You stated that you shouldn't judge someone by his/her sexual preferences; Zeb pointed out one of many possible situations where it would be reasonable to do so.

Yes but the topic was role-playing... your argument was invalid and frankly inappropriate.

I disagree. Role-play has its place, certainly, but there are points at which it would absolutely make you question the person's judgement. For example, I'd react to someone with a 'naughty schoolgirl' fantasy completely differently to someone with a 'schoolgirl kidnap and rape' fantasy. Both are role-play, but they're not the same thing. Your point was "don't judge someone by what they like in the bedroom", whereas I say that sometimes it's legitimate to do exactly that.

People can't help what they are turned on by, and even if it was rape, it wouldn't matter so long as they didn't act upon it.

emodude44 0

What if someone had a fetish for guro, BDSM and bisexuality but in the bedroom was more concerned with pleasuring you and not himself and kept it in your bounds?

#42, liking to have a child in the bedroom is completely different than liking to have kinky weird sex. playing dead for a fettish is not the same as taking an underage child into the room. if you do get off by children, then theres nothing wrong with role playing with an adult pretending to be a child. like i said, as long as the op's boyfriend wasnt having sex with a corpse, no problem. nothing wrong with being turned on by it. if someone is turned on by children, but isnt having sex with them, no problem.

kcnutt10 1

Neither I nor zeb equated role-playing to paedophilia. His point was simply a contradiction to the point that a person's sexual desires should not be used to judge that person.

Neither I nor zeb equated role-playing to paedophilia. His point was simply a contradiction to the point that a person's sexual desires should not be used to judge that person.

secretlyvictoria 1

I agree, I think what a person likes to do in the bedroom (with a person of age and consent) is no basis for judgment from anyone. My boyfriend and I mess around all the time, and he's asked me to just lay there and pretend to be dead. It's not weird, it's just exploring different things and finding out what turns you on and what doesn't.

auna85 0

I agree with you pixie. don't like it? don't do it.

monnanon 13

I disagree, these things start off as a fantasy but most people would try to fufill a fantasy if they could.

#154 lots of people have sexual fantisies that they reserve specificaly for the bedroom. just because you enjoy different kinky things in bed doesnt mean you have a desire to take them outside of the bedroom. i love it when my husband gets rough with me during sex (such as choking me, biting me, slapping my face) but we in no way have an abusive relationship.

Zombieslayer1 0

as long as fantasies stay in the bedroom there is no problem. my girlfriend loves when I get rough with her (smacking and choking her) but I would never lay my hands on her outside of the bedroom.

Not the same unless you're also cold. I'm just sayin'.

that actually sounds pretty awesome. you shouldn't take things for granted.

Today he wants you to play dead. But soon, that won't be enough anymore.. Run OP, run.