By Anon. - 07/02/2011 17:44 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me to play dead so he could have sex with my "corpse." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 032
You deserved it 7 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you're too noisy op and he just wanted a few minutes to enjoy himself.

Comments

Soooo.... team Edward or team Jacob? Your boyfriend's creepy, honey :)

Yes, Ted Bundy made his girlfriend do that! Be careful!

veritoswty6 14

I bet he was jut trying to see if he can do it all by himself without you putting much effort.. I think that's okay.. don't feel bad about it.. I guess that was another way to let you know not to intervene, just relax and enjoy :)

nae_nae7890 0

it's called an epic fail. (-_-)

well you know he'll keep her around then after she dies

I really think women should be able to pick out guys better. the one that looks like a serial killer? no. the jersey shore fan?no. so ydi.

There's nothing wrong with it really. It's just a sexual fantasy. It's not like he's gonna have sex with real corpses. Relax.

simplysarcastics 26

Anyone remember Ted Bundy?? He made his wife play dead and then went and acted out his "fantasies" on tons of women.... Some people are into anything but when people are into sick stuff why ignore the red flags??!

at least he asked permission and didnt kill you then just do it without permission

Hi OP, I too have seen the B movie about Ted Bundy. Was a valiant try though. Next time try doing one from a movie nobody else has seen, like a herpes from vegas reference. C wut I did thar?