Caught a stray bullet

By cryface - 07/02/2014 04:48 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, I jokingly told my boyfriend he was like an animal in bed. He responded saying I was like a dead animal in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 999
You deserved it 17 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Don't be afraid of enjoying yourself. You gotta lose those deep-rooted inhibitions.

killinpoptarts 9

Speaking from experience. Some girls think they are good but literally just lie there. You have to learn to move around a little

You need to move around and get some.... other stuff happening as well. But at least he's still with you even if you don't move around much.

women give the limp fish treatment all the time, whether they're experienced or not. it's generally not appreciated, but i understand why they do it: they think because it works when a man is still on bottom its works for them to be still on bottom. just doesn't work that way.

Well next time you better have the eye of the tiger ;)

juan3611 14

#46 and then the cops show up for domestic violence :(

#46 haha I was thinking of another song "cause it's the..... Eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight" and so on

Well next time just leave major claw marks on his back. He wont be able to say that again.

I don't think hurting the boy is the answer…

Your description little harsh but I like the idea to show him how much you like it through actions rather than words.

Well maybe you should actually act like you enjoy it. Unless you don't then tell him. But when a girl just lays there its like its a chore. It's a turn off.

Maybe the guy is no good at what he's doing?? I mean, it's happened before. I sure wouldn't want to fake it.

Maybe he's not any good at what he is doing because she isn't giving him any feedback? He can't get better if he doesn't know what he is doing right or wrong. It does take two to tango after all. But the again, she did call him an animal...

#63, he's not thinking about you sorry

Maybe he wasn't good? Then why did she say he was an animal? That's usually a compliment.

rg350dx 29

Jokes on him. He's the necrophiliac.

Like a freshly dead animal? You twitch? Or like a long dead animal? You stink? Yeah, you must stink in bed.

If you keep lying there like a unmoving sex doll, he's going to stop having sex with you all together. Start making it enjoyable for him, too. Do some work!

yeah, you hear all the talk how the guys needs to do this and that to please their partner, while the girls pretty much need to just show up naked. It's massive bs, us girls need to put as much effort and work into sex as the guys. That's when it gets good and enjoyable for both parts.

I'm not a sexpert, but it takes about the IQ of a marble to figure out that to make the experience enjoyable on both parts, both put in an equal amount of effort. :)

I'm sorry, but any girl that claims equal effort is kidding themselves (not that this is a bad thing, it's just sorta how it goes)

If you think so, you've only slept with boring women.