By -_____- - 31/07/2013 21:23 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were spooning in bed, nude, when I accidentally farted. He freaked out and asked in all seriousness if I was trying to give his dick pink-eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 068
You deserved it 8 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wait, wait, so you can't get pink-eye on your dick from farts? And women fart, what when?

What a dumbass! You can't get pinkeye from getting farting on! Herpes, yes. Pinkeye, no. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

She'll give his one eyed snake pink eye. And it's only got one eye to begin with.

By the way guys, pretty sure doc was being sarcastic here.

You're right 26, he is in fact saying that you CAN get pink eye from being farted on.

If someone farted directly in your eye, in the nude, isn't it technically POSSIBLE to get pink-eye or at least conjunctivitis of some sort from the bacteria?

what would u rather have herpes or pink dick. id have pink dick.

Guess I should've just left the comment to be figured out on its own. When I first saw it it was thumbed down into oblivion. Oh well.

"Yes, I need you to phone me in some antibiotics and a shot of Penicillin....." "Did you contract Herpes?" "No......pink dick." *gasp*

The nurse probably wouldn't suggest herpes if you were asking for antibiotics. It's caused by a virus.

Your comment reminded me of a youtube video I saw a while back where one guy sucked the fart from another guy with a straw. He vomited.

Misswildsides 22

^wtf. What kind of videos do you watch?!

ViviMage 38

Go to the pharmacy and ask for eye drops for his dick.

Why not make him go and have him feel stupid for saying that?

Rosebudx 32

Replace his pillow with a Biology book. Maybe he'll learn something through osmosis.

jedorr07 5

Protection is now officially required in all situations

cottoncandymango 17

Oh God... His dick has an eye?!?!

Ins0mau 20

Known as the One-Eyed Trouser Snake here in Australia.

olpally 32

Wow, just tell him yes and perpetuate his idiocy and have a good laugh to yourself for a while. Might as well have a good time laughing at him. Haha.

Tell him if he didn't have his head up his ass, this wouldn't be a problem.

With his head up his ass he now truly has to worry about giving himself pinkeye.