By 5220 - 21/04/2009 13:13 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were driving back to college. He broke up with me 2 hours into the 3 hour drive. I had to sit in the car with him for the last hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 806
You deserved it 4 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can people possibly think she deserved it?

Ell363 0

That's when you start flipping off everyone you pass on the road while he's driving, then they take down his license plate number and beat his sorry ass later.

Comments

Ell363 0

That's when you start flipping off everyone you pass on the road while he's driving, then they take down his license plate number and beat his sorry ass later.

What a dumbass. I mean, he couldn't wait the last hour? Maybe there was someone else he was meeting when he got back? Whatever, you are clearly better off without him.

Julle_fml 0
housemd1120 0

He's an idiot. You're better off without him

this is how it probably happened: you guys were driving and talking, you get into an argument, you're both upset, he gets flustered, says we should probably take a break, and you said fine. Neither of you meant it, both of you are stubborn. Hurray! You deserve each other.

Don't judge until you have been in the same situation.

At least he didn't do it in the beginning!

#15 Wow. That's some serious filler going on right there o_0 OP - That totally blows. I've had something like that before - being told something hugely unpleasant whilst stuck on the road, except I got told 15 minutes in and had to deal with it for the next few hours. ******* awkward. People who do that kind of thing are dickheads, even worse when it's a break up scenario. FYL indeed.

wow, very impressive. Despite the situation he could have waited an hour ... sounds like he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.