By anon - 31/07/2015 20:28 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got intimate. It was his first time, which I guess explains him sticking his hand down my panties and practically bitch-slapping my vagina for the next 20 or 30 seconds. I stupidly faked an orgasm just to get him to stop. Now he thinks he's some kind of sex god. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 323
You deserved it 34 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

raysmith121 10

This really is your fault. You should instruct him and guide him.

You kind of deserved that. There's no point in lying to save someone's feelings and make yourself miserable.

Comments

guys a re retards. you must lead them to do as you'd like. of course unless, they watch too much ****.

It seems like you're not old enough for sex. Most adults, even if virgins talk about what they like, what can they do to improve and things like that. Faking it is not going to do anything for your sex life.

Faking it is one of the biggest BITCH moves someone can pull on a man. Not. Cool.

KimiE1994 2

Why would you fake it? Why...

Hiphuray4peas 27

Whether or not OP should have instructed him is moot. I think the blame lies on the **** industry. To think that "bitch-slapping" a vulva or ******** feels good is an idea perpetuated by the industry. Even the women IN **** don't like that, but people who watch that see it done over and over and then employ the tactic in their own bed thinking "If it worked in ****..."

Never fake an ******; they'll never learn if you fake.

why do people fake orgasms? If it doesnt feel good youre going to know.