By Anonymous - 12/09/2012 16:05 - United States - Hacienda Heights

Today, my book bag was so heavy that it set off my car's passenger detection system in the front seat. I had to buckle in my textbooks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 312
You deserved it 3 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This generation is going to have the worst back problems because of this kind of shit. FYL.

At least you know the safety system works. :)

Comments

I don't think this is an FML instance. Though it shows how thoughtful you are about the safety of your books. Good job, OP!

well your the dumbass who didnt think to put the bookbag on the floor of the car.

hotcaligirl 10

I have to do that with my purse.

Would you rather get into a car wreck, have your textbooks fly out of the windshield and then have to explain to the school that those innocent books died because you refused to buckle them up, and have to be the most hated person at their funeral and later be killed by the books' brother in retaliation and have him get away with it!? I think not.

Meow_Bitches 7

Haha I love how you actually put thought into that XD

Obvious8 3

Kids these days are a bunch of whining babies... especially the OP who DRIVES TO SCHOOL!

My car does this to me all the time with my purse, even though it weighs next to nothing :( Luckily it's not the kind that beeps continuously.

Its called a floor dumba** embrace it.

Well, look at the good things: at least you're focused on your schooling and are serious. And I was going to make a comment about how at least it wasn't a child you had to buckle but God knows I don't want horrible comments about how its 'cool to have sex at 12' and there's nothing wrong with getting a girl pregnant at 14, 15, and 16...but whatever (how would I know if he doesn't?). Stay with your schooling. (and I know, he might be in collage. but I can't see his profile)

Haha_oh_wait 4

Since when is carrying books a sign they are focused on school? Are your standards of academic excellence that low?