By Anonymous - 12/09/2012 16:05 - United States - Hacienda Heights

Today, my book bag was so heavy that it set off my car's passenger detection system in the front seat. I had to buckle in my textbooks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 312
You deserved it 3 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This generation is going to have the worst back problems because of this kind of shit. FYL.

At least you know the safety system works. :)

Comments

When ever I buy kitty litter I have to buckle it in. Its usually 50lbs when I do that.

OceanBlueSea 12

Why not put it in the back? Or the truck?

Used to happen to me all the time. Really not a big deal. Just put your bag somewhere else. This definitely doesn't deserve an FML.

discolemonadex3 10

Why not just sit it on the floor or in the backseat?

Those backpacks are heavy! I don't know how you guys carry them around all day! No wonder you all have headaches & back problems!

agonydrum 7

You can't imagine how some is able to walk upright with 30lbs on their back?

FML_14u2c 14

F MY Life -- for having to read this lame ass FML post. Seriously, this is the worst one I've ever read!

Mine does the same some days. I use a hiking backpack to be safe.

Your car doesn't have a trunk? A backseat? Or perhaps a floor? Mine goes off when something's there too, but all it does is turn on a light. I think it's a height sensor rather than a weight sensor since it goes off if the passenger bends forward.

nora2011 4

No, his car has no floor, backseat or trunk. I pretty sure the point of the FML was to stress the weight of his books.