By mvp - 26/07/2009 23:51 - United States

Today, my 50-year-old mother borrowed my denim miniskirt to go to the bar. In return, she offered to let me borrow her red "f*** me" pumps whenever I needed them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 950
You deserved it 3 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatDarnCat 0

I don't see how this is a FML. Your mom's ******* cool.

Comments

Any chance your mom's bf is a biker with lots of tattoo?

Yo fool; IF mom's bf was a tattooed biker, she'd already have a demin mini-skirt. And a leather one. And a velvet one...

xmagicgirlxx 0

it kind of scares me that your 50 year old mother fits into your mini skirt....my mom is 53, and that could never happen.

bexox 0

Why does that scare you? Her mom takes care of herself!

Ohh, I am SO sorry. I would dread my mom acting like that. Every time I go to a bar and see the 35+ crowd on the dance floor, 9/10 of them make me appreciate my mom acting her age.

EvilHippyEmperor 0

Because once we hit our mid 30's we ought to have the decency to hide ourselves away from public view, right? Good on the poster's Mother for getting out and enjoying herself. There's nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully!

deliapearl 0

guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree

At least now you know how you will probably deal with your mid-life crisis when you get there.

So that was your mom in the denim mini skirt and red F*** me pumps I made out with last night. She was hot.

I don't see what the problem is. That's the layman term for stilletos. Are you upset because Mommy said a bad word?