By mvp - 26/07/2009 23:51 - United States

Today, my 50-year-old mother borrowed my denim miniskirt to go to the bar. In return, she offered to let me borrow her red "f*** me" pumps whenever I needed them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 950
You deserved it 3 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatDarnCat 0

I don't see how this is a FML. Your mom's ******* cool.

Comments

jem1991 0

did you guys know that there is a mylifeisgood website? lol i just had to bring that up

Oh yeah? Is it good? Most sites where people post their lives being good usually suck, because all of the stories are like, "I have such great friends OMGROFL!! I'm blessed because my mom said I had a nice mandible!" And they aren't as entertaining as horrible misfortunes.

rachelledev 0

there's none for life being good but there is a mylifeisaverage.com have a blast

ManicGypsy 22

Actually, there is a my life is good website. It's mylifeisg.com. I hate it. They are too happy there. I prefer FML or MLIA.

Iloveyencheck 0

yeah there is also a love my life

There's also givesmehope.com. Actually surprisingly uplifting, even for someone like me who loves FML and MLIA.

I agree Mylifeisaverage and mylifeisgood don't really entertain like FML.

yea i know..... but if ur ( oops sorry you're...lol) like me then u come to this page beacuse ur (oops again.your. i hate grammar police.) life sux n it makes u just a lil bit happier knowing that someon else was misrable. mylifeisg.com would just make me more depressed. plus really really happy people give me head aches!!!! lol (oops again. I am laughing out loud)

Way to ruin the miniskirt for guys everywhere by letting your mother wear yours.

I think the miniskirt was a radical feminist movement (against having to hide our bodies sorta thing) It's just a coincidence that guys ended up loving it (same with the flappers in the 20s...) I forget what my point was...Well anyway, I bet the mom looks more than hot in a miniskirt to a bunch of drunk guys at the bar.

Grow up mvp..your life isn't ****** because your mom borrowed your skirt and offered to lend you her "red **** me pumps" so she can go out partying. Your life is ****** because you're still too immature to handle an adult conversation with your mom. You have an awesome mom...to bad her daughter is a dork.

rachelledev 0

truee, hence above poster will not require the **** me pumps, therefore causing the agitation. oh yeah def fyl

Dabookofnothing 0

Exactly! Just because she's 50 doesn't mean she should pick a coffin and lie down in it... She has a right to feel sexy instead of being a boring twat :)

mom do you douche? no, i mean do you find yourself preternaturally attracted to guys in ed hardy t-shirts, with volumes of axe body spray, heinous tattoo's in foreign languages they can not verify the meaning of, crop circle type shaving patterns, blow-out hair the list goes on... this should be the conversation you are having with mom.

riseandshine_fml 0
Glam_fml 0

I think the real FML here is that there is a 50 year old somewhere wearing a mini skirt. I don't care how nice someones legs are, if you are over 30, you probably don't look as good in that miniskirt as you might think. Ugh, I had older people who try to look/act like they are 20 again. It is just gross. 

Ok, can I just say two words here? : CHRISTIE BRINKLEY!

You do realize that it is tons of people who moderate each FML before it goes through to the actual FML staff to be submitted? :p

Sessee 4

FYL D: And I thought my mom was bad (AND SHE STILL IS.)